Does raw deca look similar to raw enan?

BigRonWannabee

Well, does it?? I dont question my source one bit, but ive never worked with raw deca before, and mine is identicle to test enan. Yup, im the guy who questions everything he gets.

they are very similar as they have the same melting point. 35c or there abouts. deca is a pain to work with. i put mine in the fridge after i flatten it out and let it solidify so its easier to work with. after you handle it a min or two though it gets all sticky. make sure to lick the spoon. lololkol

haha, yea enan is a hastle, goin with cyp from now on. Nothin I could do about the deca bein a bitch though. I actually warmed it up and sqeezed it through a hole I cut in the bag.

you can cut a hole inthe bag and press it out on the table with a credit card when you get to the bottom of the bag. couse if youy only get 50g or less just make one batch and you dont have to worry about weighing it out.

attachment.php

i better hide the stuff good or if i come home one night drunk....might actually think its fudge lolol

now u can answer my capping thread lol.....but dont tell me to make it a liquid sol'n....coz i want caps! lol

yup thats deca alright. no doubt about it.

i dont cap young weed hopper. too much trouble. i like solutions and suspensions. user friendly and clean. by the time you cap that you wont sleep for days. you be breezing that stuff and absorbing it into every orifise you got. lololololol//.. let ida cap it for ya. he may work for a trade instead of moolaa.

registered defficiant? thats a good one. lolololool ;) very nice.

Back