Does raw deca look similar to raw enan?

DougoeFre5h said:
Well, does it?? I dont question my source one bit, but ive never worked with raw deca before, and mine is identicle to test enan. Yup, im the guy who questions everything he gets.

To answer your question, yes, they look very similar in apperance.

DougoeFre5h said:
haha, yea enan is a hastle, goin with cyp from now on. Nothin I could do about the deca bein a bitch though. I actually warmed it up and sqeezed it through a hole I cut in the bag.

En is really not that bad. just keep it cool prior to starting, and use it all to make your batch. It doesn't give you any trouble after your done.

cyp is funky. 30% of my last batch crashed, 30%semi-crashed, and the rest was just fine. go figure.

-ida

ida i finally gave into to the cyp and just go 5% ba and 15% bb and it has not crashed any more. still pain free at 300 and below. 2% ba and 20% bb is the US pharm standard for solvent ratios. the first few batches i made i did nt use any solvent and it held fine. cyp is fickle stuff. apposed ta be soluable in oil, so the scientists say.

hormones are unpredictable. i have always gone 5% ba on tren powder. last night it wouldnt act right at tha ratio. i ended up adding another 10% bb to ge tit do right. very odd. my powder was darker than norm as well. same sourse so i know its legit. after i added the extra bb it looked great but noticably darker.

yeah, i would think that it would hold at those ratios.

interesting about the tren. never had that before, but I always have gone 5/15 with the ba/bb.

-ida

Back