Does This Cycle Sound Good? Suggestions Please

Beavis518

So im 22, 5'9'' about 205 lbs at about 13% BF. I just started running this cycle

Test Prop-EOD 100mg 10 weeks
EQ-200mg 2x week 10 weeks
Dbol-30 mg/day weeks 1-4
Anavar-40mg/day weeks 6-10

I'm also thinkin about running clen towards the end of the cycle, my diet and training are in check, so let me know what you guys think of the cycle, thanks for your input.

from what i hear eq should be up to 600mg+/week in order to work well .. why are u runnin prop if when the eq is long estered... u cud of just ran test e.

what are ur cycle goals? u wanna add size and get cut at the same time?

and 40mgs/day of Anavar (var) is rly week for your weight/size

I would probably run the Anavar on weeks 10-14 which would give the EQ time to get out of your system for post cycle therapy (pct) and as well it will extend the cycle a little longer and may help you hold onto your gains a little longer. The Anavar, when used that way, almost becomes a "bridge" to your post cycle therapy (pct), which you would need to start the next day upon completion of the Anavar. Running the EQ at 2mg per pound of body weight may work for you, especially if this is only your third or fourth cycle (or even less). In my experience, it is tough working backward from higher doses, so stick with the minimum this early. As well, you are running two other compounds at the same time with it (Prop & DBol) so 600mg of EQ may be overkill. Save yourself the side effects and the money and stick to 400mgs for now in this cycle.

Back