Does Tren A cause shortness of breath

I just did my 3rd tren injection.

The first 2 injections caused no discomfort at all.

This one, about 1 minute after it was injected, I started to sweat like crazy all of the sudden, my throat started to feel sore, and my chest was sore. It felt like I was getting a headache too. I didnt get any coughing. but I felt horrible.

I don't think i've read of these sides after an injection. Is this common?

It is not uncommon to experience all of the above.Have you used tren before or is this your first time.

ive been running tren ace for 8 days and im out of breath.

every morning i wake up extremely depressed.

im also sleeping for about 12 hours.

I've done 4 shots now. I only got the extreme discomfort after my 3rd shot. just did the 4th and felt nothing.

anyone bothered by the amount of gear left in the syringe that you can't push in each time? there's always like 0.1cc left in each syringe after the shot.

if you lose this much each shot. you will end out losing an entire CC with a 10ml bottle.

I forget a lime at the checkout tonite...I jogged to get it before the lady finished ringing up my shit

My ass was kicked..it sucked but I'm confident given a minute to get my breath back I could have lifted a full cart of groceries and tossed it for distance

god!!! you sleep for 12 houres when running tren ? what dosage you running and what ester of tren?? i carnt sleep very well while runnning any kind of tren .. tren a..tren hex..or tren e?? and i get very bad sweats especially on night,,and i seem to not get the cough when i mix the tren with another compound ..eg. test e and inject slow.. this helps me with the cough and feeling shitty after injection hope this helps

Back