does using "gear" hinder your career?

TaxEvader

Complete ASSHAT & BANNED
I'm in the process of starting a company and I was contemplating whether or not hopping on gear was going to in any way shape or form slow me down from succeeding in the business world. It's kind of a silly question but some input would be nice. Maybe running gear could even be beneficial?

It depends if the bodybuilding lifestyle comes first or if your career comes first. You have to make time and sacrifices for this lifestyle and that could hinder your career if you don't give it the time it deserves.

Agree with what he said plus the only way i could see a neg. is if u got so huge u scared the normal guy and ur job was in sales or another area that it could make people less likely to be comfortable around u

Yeah, it definitely helps business in my opinion. You'll have a better drive and a better overall sense of well being. Also a very overconfident personality, which in my opinion is great for business. The time you will have to watch out for is your off cycle period when that feeling goes away. Some of your drive to succeed also fades a bit then until your next cycle. Does for me anyways...

agree with the above posts

but be careful when running TREN....... i felt like ripping my co workers heart out True Blood Vampire style

True, dat! My boss became extremely threatened by my new 30 lbs of muscle. Also, I firmly believe people can "smell" the high Test. You will upset the social order of any organization while you're running gear.
That being said, what is good for YOU, is good for you. While some people will be unnerved by your changes, everyone will adjust, and eventually get used to the new you.

depends on the culture of your career, if you are too big and its obvious that you are on steroids, if you talk about the gym or how big your are, or dress in weird loud clothes it could hurt your reputation

BUT

I'd say if you have good judgement, are subtle, the benefits such as increased energy, productivity, well being/mood, and confidence are on your side, To be honest being a taller guy that is bigger and in shape has helped me. And also I notice I get more done work and am more focused since starting trt.

Last edited:
i have a prettty physical job and on cycle i was working harder/more focused. After the cycle it deff was back to normal.

higher testosterone is correlated with higher income, btw.

mostly^^^

i wish that were true for aviation...... ive been a pilot 6 yrs and flying full time 4yrs. i still have 6yrs or so before i see any real money which is now cut in half since 9-11 and rising fuel costs

Also can depend on how much of an asshole your boss is.

Pre-cycle you would understand that keeping your mouth shut sometimes and avoiding conflict could be beneficial to you in the long run. On-cycle you may just decide to throw the printer through his car windshield.

Also if they're any cute girls in the office all you're going to want to do is try and make more little yous....with all of them... :doggy:

Back