Doggcrapp training fr my upcoming cycle

jawbreaker1

After thoroughly reading the doggcrapp training method, I think that I will give it a shot for a year. Has anyone converted to this training ideology? It seems so true. There are also some questions I regarding the training and extreme stretching. If anyone is experienced with this I would like to P.M. you for further information. Dante also doesn't speak on his nutritional guidelines. i stress this because he doesn't believe in bulking and cutting from what I interpreted. I read this on: All about Doggcrapp Training AKA DC Training. Any ideas? Pictures to the stretches? Thanks bros.

Last edited:
For the chest, it's just a dumbell flye held at the bottom of the movement with a load that's significantly heavy enough to induce the slight soreness from stretching. you could arch your back to emphasise the stretch too
shoulders/biceps, just grab a barbell in a squat rack ( you face away from the barbell and walk forward until you feel your anterior delts/upper chest and biceps stretch ). an underhand grip emphasises delt stretching and overhand grip emphasises bicep stretch.
for back stretching you could just grab a pole or whatever stationary equipment you can and attempt to sit back ( somewhat like a squat except you pull on the equipment so you could feel the stretch in your back when you attempt to sit back )
triceps stretch is just a typical over-and-behind the head stretch except you'd be holding a dumbbell
hamstring? just hold the bottom movement of a SLDL
calf i'd usually just hold the bottom of the movement on the last rep and last set of the exercise to produce the stretching effect under heavy load

hope my description in words assists you in your mental imagery of how the stretches loook like lol. actually Dante has a forum where pictures of how the stretches look like are posted

I like this kind of trianning but i do more sets and a couple more reps (6-8 reps) but very close to same thing.
and "forced streching" is a very nice thing to add to your workouts for growth.

I like this kind of trianning but i do more sets and a couple more reps (6-8 reps) but very close to same thing.
and "forced streching" is a very nice thing to add to your workouts for growth.

thats what i was thinking. the forced stretching on any program has to help? Anyone else have opinions on this?

Like the other member said, stretching is good with any program in terms of staying loose and avoiding injury.

But DC's version of stretching "extreme stretching" with weight is suppose to cause muscle growth- I am very skeptical about this- if you read deep enough he bases this on a study which showed that birds showed increase muscle after forced stretching. DC believers go on to say "forced stretching caused muscle growth in birds and there is no reason to believe the same won't happen for humans".... uh, yes there is- birds and humans are very different. If you wanna roll with the extreme stretching just be very very careful to avoid injury.

As for the low volume, rest-pause, high intensity training outline by DC $$MONEY$$
I always mix it up but high intensity is a must most of the time. His concept of blasting and cruising is pretty cool too. Just be careful with those stretches.

I thought the extreme stretching was there to help tear the facia surrounding the muscle thus allowing more room for growth not that the stretching itself will cause growth. I do feel the benefits of the extreme stretching are positive if nothing else it helps reduce soreness following workouts as far as I've noticed personally.

Like the other member said, stretching is good with any program in terms of staying loose and avoiding injury.

But DC's version of stretching "extreme stretching" with weight is suppose to cause muscle growth- I am very skeptical about this- if you read deep enough he bases this on a study which showed that birds showed increase muscle after forced stretching. DC believers go on to say "forced stretching caused muscle growth in birds and there is no reason to believe the same won't happen for humans".... uh, yes there is- birds and humans are very different. If you wanna roll with the extreme stretching just be very very careful to avoid injury.

As for the low volume, rest-pause, high intensity training outline by DC $$MONEY$$
I always mix it up but high intensity is a must most of the time. His concept of blasting and cruising is pretty cool too. Just be careful with those stretches.

i understand exactly where you are coming from on the stretching for growth aspect. What exactly do you mix up?

DC training is not for beginners. The extreme stretch does what GS980 said. It also helps with recovery.I have been training DC for some time now. Intense muscle is where to find all the puzzle pieces.

I really like the style of DC training. It takes some of reading to make up a pretty good blast you will find this in the doggpound stickies. I don't believe the stretches (when done correctly) can cause injury. It may hurt like hell. But I have better sweeps on most of my body parts now.

enter this for knowledge lol.
intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

thats what i was thinking. the forced stretching on any program has to help? Anyone else have opinions on this?

id say no matter what the style of lifting id rec forced streaching while pumped up, carful not to hurt yourself though when using a wall, table or poll .

Back