Done cooking and, damn, my thumbs are sore.

bleachcola

80mL of Deca at 250mg/mL (2.5% BA)
80mL of Test E at 250mg/mL (2.5% BA)
150mL of Tren at 75mg/mL (4% BA, 12% BB)

Filtering is a bitch. Also did 5g of clomid. Holding in Everclear at 100mg/mL, just took a little heat to get it there.

DougoeFre5h said:
Good shit, update this ina day or so with how that clomid holds.

Crashed by the time I woke up today. But with minimal heating goes right back into solution, so I'm just going to give it a warm water bath once a day when I use it. 2cc of Everclear and clomid isn't going to taste very nice, so I'll keep the doseage at 1cc.

Shit, he took the pics down.

Basically you create a low pressure on the output side of the filter. The juice will obey the laws of physics and run through the filter towards the low pressure. You can hook up a syringe filter to that setup, and a hose goes from the filter directly into your oil. The little cup collects the gear.

damn i used a 60cc syringe for my whatman filter...damn it takes forever and my thumbs and fingers are soo dammn sore.

old timer said:
damn i used a 60cc syringe for my whatman filter...damn it takes forever and my thumbs and fingers are soo dammn sore.

thats too big. no bigger than a 20 will yeild better results. the size of the barrel increass pressure which slows filtering down. a 10ml works best.

dougo I took the pic down when I closed up shop.

oh and clo dont hold in EC. peg does better at 100mg/ml.

Last edited:
but 60 cc is still possible. yep....i'll try the 20cc next time...sorry i just don't like to go back and draw out the oil and then repeat the same steps over and over again. i'm definitely going to invest on that new low pressure device that connects to the whatman filter.

Back