PCT for coming off of 4 year cycle

That sounds like a good idea. Having high estrogen post cycle hinders HPTA recovery. Ideally we should all use some AI at least at the start of a PCT, esp while using HCG. Dr. O'Conner informed of this in the comment section of one of his videos. He says to knock down estrogen first with AI before SERMs, especially clomid.

Keep us posted, hope you get where you're trying to go.

I dropped all serms about 10 days ago, so I havent been taking anything. Still back and forth on how long to wait for bloodwork. I will likely get a full panel done, so that if it isnt satisfactory I can contact IMT regarding either the hpta restart or TRT, unsure how to approach it, but figured I might as well get the bloodwork done.

Is 6 weeks after last serm dose enough time? Based on a 5 day half life that would be 3-4 weeks of body trying to reach homeostasis after serms clearing.

Yea 6 weeks is definitely long enough.

We can help you with a restart or TRT, it really just depends on what your goal is. If you wanna do another restart we could try that too, add in the peptides you might get a much better result.

Yea 6 weeks is definitely long enough.

We can help you with a restart or TRT, it really just depends on what your goal is. If you wanna do another restart we could try that too, add in the peptides you might get a much better result.

Will do, either way it's nice to know I have some options.

Does anyone know if uts possible to get a private semen analysis done? Similar to privatemdlabs, but not bloodwork.

Thanks for all the positivity fellas we really appreciate it. We wouldn't be here without you guys.

IMT, what all bloodwork values would you guys require for either trt or a restart? Does privatemdlabs have a test you would reccomend? I assume the standard $60 female panel is not sufficient (no lipids, PSA, etc).

Update:

It has been 4 weeks since any serms were taken, roughly 5-6 half lives at this point, so they are essentially clear. Planning to get bloodwork done in the next 1-2 weeks.

Feeling pretty ok, libido is ok, not great, but ok. No ED or anything though, so that's good. Strength has held pretty solid over the past month or so. Definitely down from on cycle.

Looking at getting a semen analysis done around the middle of September. That will be roughly 90 days from the point I started clomid/nolva, and roughly 75 days from when I got my second set of bloodwork done showing lh and fsh up from 0.

No pregnancy yet, but that isnt really a surprise given the time it takes for sperm to mature.

Update:

It has been 4 weeks since any serms were taken, roughly 5-6 half lives at this point, so they are essentially clear. Planning to get bloodwork done in the next 1-2 weeks.

Feeling pretty ok, libido is ok, not great, but ok. No ED or anything though, so that's good. Strength has held pretty solid over the past month or so. Definitely down from on cycle.

Looking at getting a semen analysis done around the middle of September. That will be roughly 90 days from the point I started clomid/nolva, and roughly 75 days from when I got my second set of bloodwork done showing lh and fsh up from 0.

No pregnancy yet, but that isnt really a surprise given the time it takes for sperm to mature.

thanks for the update bro, hope you get your lady pregnant son.

thanks for the update bro, hope you get your lady pregnant son.

Thanks man, I think I'm stressing about it more than her. Just hoping I'm not the reason we cant have a family. I think the results will be ok, but you never know.

I'll keep you all up to date when I get blood results back, probably next week sometime.

Thanks man, I think I'm stressing about it more than her. Just hoping I'm not the reason we cant have a family. I think the results will be ok, but you never know.

I'll keep you all up to date when I get blood results back, probably next week sometime.

dont sweat it brotherman. My cousin did gear for ages, went on trt then was able to have kids with no problems. Well be here to cheer you on!

Update:

Curious, since you're clear from the serms, how much do u think they impact Testosterone? I stopped nolva the morning before retesting. Maybe 10-15mg tapered down for a few weeks.

I was 104 TT on 7/22, did my Hmg/HCG blast for about 3 weeks, then the serms for a few weeks. My retest had me 808 TT 140 FT.

Wouldn't 808 be high for just a short thing of nolva? Thoughts?

Good luck on your journey!***128591;

Got some bloodwork done. This is 5 weeks after last serm dose.

Not really what I was hoping for, but not unexpected either.

I have a few questions:

Any idea why bilirubin might be high? Same for liver enzymes?

Prolactin is high, any good ways to bring that down besides caber/prami/bromo? I assume I would just need a small dose of either?

I have been taking the following supplements:

Animal pak
Prostate support
100mg of vitamin b6
Maca root
Omega 3

Liver is only slightly elevated, the general consensus is not to worry about that. If it was a real problem that would be a lot higher. You could have ate something, or that could have been Clomids effects too orals will do that.

Sucks your prolactin is high. Have you ever done any 19 nor's? This is suppressing your TT.

Liver is only slightly elevated, the general consensus is not to worry about that. If it was a real problem that would be a lot higher. You could have ate something, or that could have been Clomids effects too orals will do that.

Sucks your prolactin is high. Have you ever done any 19 nor's? This is suppressing your TT.

I have, though not for 8+ months. Should have the caber within a week. Going to run that for a couple weeks, wait a couple weeks, then re-test. If it's still low at that point, I'll be giving you a call.

I have, though not for 8+ months. Should have the caber within a week. Going to run that for a couple weeks, wait a couple weeks, then re-test. If it's still low at that point, I'll be giving you a call.

So yea it could just be from that. So just be careful with caber it has its own sides. I can't even suggest a dosage because its so different for everyone.

You are just barely elevated. Hope it works out but we would love to have you man! Looking forward to it.

have been doing 2 cycles a year & trt

one month out of the year i go off trt cold turkey

it makes me really tired at bed time and in the morning

but once im up and running on coffee

Its doable with the low t

have even got a few workouts in

Back