dont read i need to pm its random

Its funny how guys think getting their post count up just so they can PM means someone is willing to talk to them!

Its funny how guys think getting their post count up just so they can PM means someone is willing to talk to them!

This ^

People won't just hand you information based on post count, they give it to you out of trust and respect. If some Joe Schmoe walked up to me and started a conversation about steroids I would be wondering who the fuck this guy is and why I should tell him anything. On the other hand, if a good friend of mine asks about where to get gear, pct, and all the extra's I would be more than willing to help him out and make sure he doesn't fuck himself up.

im JOE MR BLOW TO YOU GOOD SIR..............lol really its not my first rodeo i like thesourcecheck dot com..
that site made getting gear easy. now its been awhile since i used gear but i do have those pic.. maybe ill post them i just forgot out to cut out the face thing.. i never use that stuff. im just trying to get back too 170 bench 300 if i can get to 180 i would be loving it..

amen !!!! talk about shit ! if you are worth helping then someone will !!

a little bit of honesty go a long way here !! people were pm,ing me sources before i was a member for a week . lol i got to wait to pm them to thank them !!!

DONT EVEN ASK !!!!!!;0

Hey Outlaw,

May I ask how you were able to do that? =/ I had a source but they are Out of stock for the time being =/

Hey Outlaw,

May I ask how you were able to do that? =/ I had a source but they are Out of stock for the time being =/

Back