Dr. Crisler

soccercoachu16

Has anyone ever went to see DR. Crisler. I have been thinking about it. I talked with one
of his staff about what is covered by insurance, she said they dont use insurance.she said they will give me codes that i can check to see if my insurance will cover reimbursement is anyone had this experience.

I have been to see Dr Crisler and am a patient of his....and what you have stated below has been my experience as well.

He will have nothing to do with insurance companies. If you want reimbursement, you have to chase it down yourself.

At this point, I am pretty well tuned, hormonally speaking, so I have little contact with his office other than to have scripts re-filled, which he charges to have done.

Good luck.

I have been to see Dr Crisler and am a patient of his....and what you have stated below has been my experience as well.

He will have nothing to do with insurance companies. If you want reimbursement, you have to chase it down yourself.

At this point, I am pretty well tuned, hormonally speaking, so I have little contact with his office other than to have scripts re-filled, which he charges to have done.

Good luck.
So was it worth going to see him? I would just like to find someone half way decent in my area that could treat me and let me do my own injections is the biggest thing . I cant keep going there every week for something that takes 5 minutes. DR. Crisler
is a osteopathic DR. i wonder if that would be my start as to ifnd some one? Canyou tell me a little more about yourself and what you take how long how much ect....

So was it worth going to see him? I would just like to find someone half way decent in my area that could treat me and let me do my own injections is the biggest thing . I cant keep going there every week for something that takes 5 minutes. DR. Crisler
is a osteopathic DR. i wonder if that would be my start as to ifnd some one? Canyou tell me a little more about yourself and what you take how long how much ect....

Find an osteopathic DR for sure.

It was defintitely worth seeing him and being treated for the low TEST problems I was having. I was at a pretty low point when I discovered his site and he really helped get me back in the swing of things.

That being said, I am in central Illinois....he is in Lansing, MI which is a 6 to 6 1/2 hour drive one way....I am looking for a DR in my area who can effectively treat me in the manner that Dr Crisler has. However, down here, most of the doc's who do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for men are urologists and most just dabble in this as an addition to the other shit they already do. So the knowledge level just isn't quite there.

The insurance thing sucks, but you have to look at the benefits you can receive from TRT. Only you can decide if it's worth it or not. I'm not well off by any means, but I will make the effort to pay for this as I benefit greatly from the health improvements.

Best of luck.

If he were in my area I would be camped out at his doorstep till he opened. LOL To far for me but I am seriously considering flying in for an appointment. Here is a link about becoming a patient of his. Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Back