Drawing Oils in Syringe The night before - Anyone else do it? Is this ok?

not gonna work bro.

i was hiding from my girl.. she found out eventually.. so be prepared..

also, bathroom are not really the best place to pin considering the daily exposure to bacteria.. I highly doubt you clean your bathroom b4 every pin.

good luck bro -

Im curious where you pin. I bet your enviroment even dirtier. Bathroon toliet has less germs than kitchen sink. So im curious where you pinning at?

Listen I been juicing since I cant remember how long, I been getting my pin ready nite b4 for over 4 years now. All air rises to top overnite is my theory. Not 1 problem. Just pull gear and place sterile cap back on. I dont have a clue about what anybody else is saying but why would that not be sterile? As far as potency its a myth. Its in a germ free enviroment with no air getting in. Whats to worry. Pin away bro.Hey did you aall know they sell preloaded pins lol Funny how thw world thinks. Watch out for that flesh eating disease.

lol^^^^ good shit

to answer op question YES you can preload if you want to & it wont deteriorate especially over night

and yes of course be sterile always

I know a lot of guys who pre-load for various reasons. The quality of the stest will not deteriorate overnight, oil base. Leave the needle in with the cover, so no oxygen. Change the pin in the morning before the action. Don't forget to aspirate.
Doesn't worth losing your girl over juice man.
Good luck.

thanks, i appreciate this comment the most. the others seemed to just criticize the fact that my girl is not cool with it. not an option for me to lose her. you mean to tell me that i should use 2 seperate needles, one for drawing and then one not opened for injecting?

This is actually a problem for people?

Maybe not for me since Im known to take very long shits 25-45 minutes lol, perfect time to pin quads.

but to answer your question, yes you can preload your pins.

thanks, i appreciate this comment the most. the others seemed to just criticize the fact that my girl is not cool with it. not an option for me to lose her. you mean to tell me that i should use 2 seperate needles, one for drawing and then one not opened for injecting?

Yes... you should be changing the tip of the needle before injecting after drawing out the juice from the bottle anyways... Just incase any of the rubber from the bottle top was dirty or you happened to get a speck of rubber in the needle head... Probably not going to happen but needle tips are so inexpensive you always should anyways

So you don't lock doors? Does your gf walk in on you when your dumping mudd? Some things should just be done alone!

Back