Durabol and clomid

horbay

k, im 24 and want to try steroids, my doctor has told me i am done growing as far as height is concerned. i have a 10ml vile of nandrolone phenylpropionate (100mg/ml) and intend to use 2ml a week, 2 injections a week of 100mg/1ml (is this good for a first cycle)? i am relatively thin, being 6foot 1 and only 160 pounds, but i have a very good workout schedule i lift 3 or 4 days a week and run daily in the morning, i eat 4 or 5 meals a day they are well balanced... what kind of gains should i expect and when should i start taking clomid with it?

horbay said:
my doctor has told me i am done growing as far as height is concerned.

Just out of curiousity, how did he or she come to that conclusion?

horbay said:
i have a 10ml vile of nandrolone phenylpropionate (100mg/ml) and intend to use 2ml a week, 2 injections a week of 100mg/1ml (is this good for a first cycle)?

No, that is actually an atrocious cycle.

horbay said:
i am relatively thin, being 6foot 1 and only 160 pounds, but i have a very good workout schedule i lift 3 or 4 days a week and run daily in the morning, i eat 4 or 5 meals a day they are well balanced...

How many calories are you consuming per day approximately? How many grams of protein?

i broke my collar bone in the last year doctor told me when it had healed up that i had finished growing, i take in around 3750 calories daily, not sure about protein, but i drink 2 protein shakes daily and eat alot of meat

my body refuses to gain weight, my strength is increasing but im not gaining much mass, should i increase my cal. intake? and what should i do for a first cycle? preferably one which include durabolin i have it already

Yes, you need to increase your calorie intake before you do anything. Your body will have nothing to build muscle with unless you are ingesting enough calories. If you aren't gaining weight now you won't be able to when you are using steroids and the whole thing will be a waste of time, money and effort. Definitely check out the Bulking Sticky thread at the top of the Diet forum. That is where you need to start. Once you begin adding body weight again without the use of anabolics and instead with a good diet, then you can begin thinking about using steroids. Get your diet and training down first.

Back