Easy chicken recipes???

Chicken and Ruffles

Get a handful of Ruffles or Sour Cream & Onion flavored Lay's chips. Bash them til they are pretty small.
Coat the chicken in some Italian dressing, then dip the chicken in the potato chips. It will give the chicken a new texture and flavor you're not used to. Hell, change it up and use Buffalo wing sauce and BBQ chips instead of italian dressing/sour cream and onion.

Enjoy.

I had the smae plroblem, what I began to do was to cook the breast normally, cut it up into peices that u would regularly eat. Then whenever you are ready to eat it but it in a small case and place some low fat or fat free cheese into it. Nuke it for 25 secs and stir. IF you please add some ketchup or bbq sauce but it tastes good plain.

if your just tired of the dryness of it, add a little salsa, or ketchup and mayo... ranch dressing is awsome, bleu cheese also.... as someone said, marinating is a great idea... i too get tired of the dryness of the skinless boneless chicken breasts, they get really dry if you nuke them in the microwave, but if you foreman them and eat them fresh theyre good... also a bit of soysauce and sake is really good on there!

ive been eating a cajun chicken sandwich on wheat everyday for the last month and still havent got tired of em.

I cook the chicken on a griddle (a big hot metal plate), cut it up into small chunks coat it was tony chachere's (spelling?The stuff in the green bottle) creole seasoning, melt some pepper jack cheese on top of it and thats one badass chicken sandwich.

Anyone have any good chicken tender recipes...like applebees or something similar?

Back