oh my god! ground chicken breast is the way to go!!!

SoHo

[gill]
by ground chicken i mean, make sure you buy chicken breast and have the butcher grind it up for you otherwise you get all the other bullshit cuts of chicken.

anyway its so fucking easy to cook, its tastier, easier to mix with stuff, and most importantly it still tastes great after a few days (for the guys who prepare their meals for a few days).

maybe i just got tired of good ol chicken breast, but i think this is tastier. just mixed 250g of ground chicken breast and some white rice and man, that's delicious. made 2 kilos of this stuff, first time trying it, so i prepared all of it.

i usually eat 500g of chicken a day which is two 250g meals like this. so i prepared 4 meals like this, 2 with white rice two with some pasta mixed with a little olive oil and parmesan cheese and garlic powder. love that stuff.

lol sorry if i'm a little late on this discovery but i just love how i heard that it'll still taste good days after preparing. unlike chicken breast that taste like rubber after a day or two. highly recommended guys try it out!

Last edited:
Shredded thighs/breast is amazing too. Just buy a food processor, and let gravity do the work with boneless stuff. You can make so many dishes this way, and they're crazy cheap. Try adding some cream of mushroom soup to the rice and chicken sometime - it's one of my go to faves. :)

Pork tenderloin brother! One cut of pork worth eating, bacon aside ;)

Ground is amazing, and takes well to seasoning of all kinds.

by ground chicken i mean, make sure you buy chicken breast and have the butcher grind it up for you otherwise you get all the other bullshit cuts of chicken.

anyway its so fucking easy to cook, its tastier, easier to mix with stuff, and most importantly it still tastes great after a few days (for the guys who prepare their meals for a few days).

maybe i just got tired of good ol chicken breast, but i think this is tastier. just mixed 250g of ground chicken breast and some white rice and man, that's delicious. made 2 kilos of this stuff, first time trying it, so i prepared all of it.

i usually eat 500g of chicken a day which is two 250g meals like this. so i prepared 4 meals like this, 2 with white rice two with some pasta mixed with a little olive oil and parmesan cheese and garlic powder. love that stuff.

lol sorry if i'm a little late on this discovery but i just love how i heard that it'll still taste good days after preparing. unlike chicken breast that taste like rubber after a day or two. highly recommended guys try it out!

The key here is to watch the butcher grind it up in front of you otherwise like you said you get all kinds of feathers and chicken toes, and like halfwit said, shredded chicken is tasty too.

Chicken is something I can eat every day and never get tired of it. It's healthier than steak, not saying I don't enjoy a nice t bone 2-3 times a week. I have my butcher cut it 1 1/2" thick :)

Chicken is something I can eat every day and never get tired of it. It's healthier than steak, not saying I don't enjoy a nice t bone 2-3 times a week. I have my butcher cut it 1 1/2" thick :)

just curious how chicken is 'healthier' then steak ? heck, if you don't even get your chicken cooked all the way you can get extremely ill,, on the other hand you can eat a steak cooked medium well***8230; just don't see how chicken is in any way healthier and if it is, what are those health benefits,, especially lean cuts of white chicken (lacks essential fats, and is thus less healthy then steak)

just curious how chicken is 'healthier' then steak ? heck, if you don't even get your chicken cooked all the way you can get extremely ill,, on the other hand you can eat a steak cooked medium well***8230; just don't see how chicken is in any way healthier and if it is, what are those health benefits,, especially lean cuts of white chicken (lacks essential fats, and is thus less healthy then steak)

Every knuckle head and his dog are taking off the skin off the chicken, or tossing out the fat off the steak when they should be stuffing their faces with it. Get all those good fats in you and get make that colon happy. Grease it up baby. A healthy colon is a happy colon.

Every knuckle head and his dog are taking off the skin off the chicken, or tossing out the fat off the steak when they should be stuffing their faces with it. Get all those good fats in you and get make that colon happy. Grease it up baby. A healthy colon is a happy colon.
man i fucking love chicken skin. if you know what you're doing in the kitchen that is the BEST part of the chicken. when i was really little my mom used to bbq chicken a lot, still does actually, and i would never used to eat the skin and she'd always tell me "don't you want to be big and strong? thats how you get big and strong by eating the skin!".. boy was she right i always eat chicken skin and look at me now ma. thats why she says i'm so big, because i listened to her and ate the skin (sarcastically of course)!!! then my dad will yell from the living room "ITS CAUSE HES TAKIN ALL THOSE STEROIDS"

but then at age 10 a few times a week she would give me flu shots and she would force me to take vitamins every day. it wasn't until i was 18 did i realize those flu shots were test shots, and the the vitamins were dbols. moms do the darndest things huh?!

Last edited:

Just a matter of macros for the most part:

Steak:
PqA9nw7.jpg

Chicken breast:
iTmGojE.jpg

I just arbitrarily picked a portion size. I know I personally eat WAY more than 6oz, but it made a side by side comparison a little easier.I also want to state that taking the skin off is communist in my book!

(oddly chicken thighs are almost identical to steak macros)

Vkxw064.jpg

Just a matter of macros for the most part:

Steak:
PqA9nw7.jpg

Chicken breast:
iTmGojE.jpg

I just arbitrarily picked a portion size. I know I personally eat WAY more than 6oz, but it made a side by side comparison a little easier.I also want to state that taking the skin off is communist in my book!

(oddly chicken thighs are almost identical to steak macros)

Vkxw064.jpg

ok,, how does that make chicken 'MORE HEALTHY' then steak,, the macros are similar, the steak actually has more calories, and more fat content (as well as more sodium, potassium, Iron and B-vitamins).. all things needed for our overall health and survival. thus , both are very similar, looks like steak would be the better choice (though chicken has slightly more protein).**

** unless by healthy someone is talking about the distorted view of some skinny model looking bitch on a 500 calorie low fat starvation diet***8230; which is not really healthy. low calorie, low fat, low sodium, etc. etc***8230; is unhealthy. if you want low calories, stop eating all together and lets see how healthy that is.

the more calories, protein, fat, and vitamins and minerals you can pack into a portion, the healthier it is, imo..

but I think half whit, your point is one that they are nearly identical. not that one is healthier then the other?

ok,, how does that make chicken 'MORE HEALTHY' then steak,, the macros are similar, the steak actually has more calories, and more fat content (as well as more sodium, potassium, Iron and B-vitamins).. all things needed for our overall health and survival. thus , both are very similar, looks like steak would be the better choice (though chicken has slightly more protein).**

** unless by healthy someone is talking about the distorted view of some skinny model looking bitch on a 500 calorie low fat starvation diet***8230; which is not really healthy. low calorie, low fat, low sodium, etc. etc***8230; is unhealthy. if you want low calories, stop eating all together and lets see how healthy that is.

the more calories, protein, fat, and vitamins and minerals you can pack into a portion, the healthier it is, imo..

but I think half whit, your point is one that they are nearly identical. not that one is healthier then the other?

Oh, I wasn't saying one is healthier per se than the other - just that folks may opt for chicken breast over steak once they've satisfied their fat intake. I personally think there should be a good mix of all protein sources, as each offers a little bit of something different in the way of micronutrients. That, and eating chicken day in and day out can get pretty tiring.

He may have been referring to the whole "red meat" thing, which fiber takes care of, but I can't speak for someone else. :)

I put everything in my food processor. Sometimes I just can't stomach anymore whole chicken or beef. Sometimes I'll throw some chicken, mayo and buffalo sauce in a food processor and make a buffalo chicken paste to spread on pita bread or crackers for a little protein/carb snack in between meals. I've also done this with beef and it was surprisingly good.

I put everything in my food processor. Sometimes I just can't stomach anymore whole chicken or beef. Sometimes I'll throw some chicken, mayo and buffalo sauce in a food processor and make a buffalo chicken paste to spread on pita bread or crackers for a little protein/carb snack in between meals. I've also done this with beef and it was surprisingly good.

I do this almost daily...

Sometimes I just cant chew, so I blend my steak (cut in stripes) or chicken, and when it comes diced and shredded I put it on my rice, im able to shovel it down effortlessly with a mouth full of water..

I always tell people, if you cant eat your meals, then drink your meals..

Now, I tried with with cooked egg whites once, that was a whole different story.. It tasted like a glass of fart.. Instant gag reflex.. It was the worst....

I do this almost daily...

Sometimes I just cant chew, so I blend my steak (cut in stripes) or chicken, and when it comes diced and shredded I put it on my rice, im able to shovel it down effortlessly with a mouth full of water..

I always tell people, if you cant eat your meals, then drink your meals..

Now, I tried with with cooked egg whites once, that was a whole different story.. It tasted like a glass of fart.. Instant gag reflex.. It was the worst....

LOL I don't know why but this made me crack up

LOL I don't know why but this made me crack up

I can't make this up.... what made matters worse was they were still hot from the stove.. it was hot steamy and smelly.... I was really upset with myself that I even attempted that! I'm better then that, that was just a lapse in judgement

Back