Easy Clenbuterol Immersion Conversion (Detailed with Pictures)

thunderin

Tan Gun Tiger
I challenge anyone to come up with an easier clen conversion than this. After reading the horror stories of open air conversions, I came up with the following. No mask nor clean room required. And yes, clen is 100% soluble in distilled water without PEG, BA or BB.

1. We are going to convert this clen to a liquid in an anaerobic envronment, ie. submerged in distilled water.

We will need:

* 4 - 2.5L plastic bottles (I prefer the aftertaste of Mirinda Orange)
* A 12L plastic bucket
* A plastic funnel
* A new pair of dishwashing gloves
* A pair of small scissors
* 10L of distilled water
* 1 gram of clenbuterol powder

2. Make sure all plastic containers are clean.
3. Pour 10L of distilled water into the bucket.
4. Put on gloves and place baggy of clenbuterol under the water.
5. Your hands should be submerged up to your wrists almost.
6. Cut open the baggy with the other hand.
7. Move the baggy back and forth gently under the water to diperse the clenbuterol.
8. Put baggy into a plastic trash bag and discard.
9. Use a wooden or plastic stirring rod (I used a chop stick), and stir for 5 minutes.
10. Scoop out the clen solution with another plastic container and fill the bottles.

11. Cap the bottles.

This makes 10L of clen solution at 100micrograms/mL. That means 10,000 doses of clen at 100mcg each.

Nice job, dont get no easier than that. Now you just have to have 2 things as a prerequisite:

1) Your supplier offers 1g increments of clen powder
2) Hes pretty darn accurate with his measurments.

If he gives you and extra 500mg (tiny amount) that is an extra 500,000mcg. Split up amongst 10L (10,000ml) thats an extra 50mcg/ml!

Check my math cuz its early for me, but yea just be certain ur supplier knows his shit.

Back