Helios?

sushiemann

i am very experienced... just real ignorant when comes to helios.... is this how you could make helios or do you need to use PEG300? i know you can inject the water.. but dont know if the clen is suspended right??
can you let me know if anyone knows.. Thanks....
"from bigrons chemist cookbook"
Liquid clen
This hormone is NOT to be touched by anyone who fails to respect how dangerous it is to convert. It is quite easy to unknowingly breathe a LARGE dose of clen in the air. (Wear proper masks, gloves etc) For this conversion distilled water will be used as the primary solvent. BA will be used as a preservative. The final result will be a solution.

THE METHOD: I make clen using a "Mother and Child" method. Basically, a clen concentrate is made as accurately as possible. It is dosed to tailor my needs, and should you need to change the method...you'll want to redo ALL the math involved.

Items needed for a 1 gram Mother conversion:

1 Gram Clenbuterol powder
166ml distilled water
Reagent container (Must be non-reactive to benzyl alcohol)
20cc or similar large syringe
20g pins
3cc syringe
Weigh out 1.00g of Clenbuterol into reagent container
Add 166ml distilled water to reagent container, mix thoroughly
Close container and shake to mix completely and evenly
This conversion results in 166.67ml - 6,000mcg/ml Clenbuterol concentrate.

We can now use 60ml bottles to make our "children". In each bottle, 58cc of distilled water is added. To complete the process we add 1cc of our concentrate with a slin pin, and 1cc of BA. This results in a total volume of 60ml, containing 6000mcg. Otherwise denoted as 60ml - 100mcg/ml.

Remember, the larger the batch the less significant errors become. I've been doing this for a while, and I know the in's and out's. For your safety...I dont recommend this conversion to anyone who doesnt know exactly what they are doing.

Side notes...

-A scale accurate to 0.01g is a must.
-Don't touch, taste, smell or even look at clen powder funny.
-Wear latex powder free gloves, and a nice mask with an air fliter.

I Have some helios in tablet form, it also contains, caffeine, orange citrate and nicotine I believe, will have to double check it.

I just googled it up.
Produced by Generic Supplements, come in 50ml vial.
Each ml contains 5,4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol hcl

Seems there are a couple of recipes for this drug.

Your clen one is right. Seems a high dose though, just my opinion. 120mcg is this the maximum dose I have ever done, don't know about anyone else though.

Not sure that your brew could be called Helios though :)

I Have some helios in tablet form, it also contains, caffeine, orange citrate and nicotine I believe, will have to double check it.

I just googled it up.
Produced by Generic Supplements, come in 50ml vial.
Each ml contains 5,4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol hcl

Seems there are a couple of recipes for this drug.

Your clen one is right. Seems a high dose though, just my opinion. 120mcg is this the maximum dose I have ever done, don't know about anyone else though.

Not sure that your brew could be called Helios though :)

Well i wanted inject. form of clenbuterol...
sumtimes called helios.... the kind you can do spot injection sq.... with a slin pin....

Well i wanted inject. form of clenbuterol...
sumtimes called helios.... the kind you can do spot injection sq.... with a slin pin....

Helios is a brand name made by someone else.

I have never seen just clen oral or inject called helios without yohombine hcl and some other stuff in it.

But I guess you can call it whatever you want.

Helios is a brand name made by someone else.

I have never seen just clen oral or inject called helios without yohombine hcl and some other stuff in it.

But I guess you can call it whatever you want.

So what is the recip for INJ. Clenbuterol..
does anyone know.. is the above recip a good inj form?

Back