enviscerate +clen=Clenviscerate

Needtogetaas

Official Sponsor
clenviscerate is the combination of Eviscerate a localized Topical fat burning formula by RPN
(seen here Eviscerate (6 oz) RPN - $33.99 : Orbit Nutrition) and liquid Clenbuterol like LiquiClen .

Of course they products do not come together so one must make clenviscerate on there own with a little home chem work

So how do you make it, how does it work, how do you dose it?

I have found that the easiest, most effective and accurate way to create and use clenviscerate is do to it dose per dose.

What you will need
1 bottle of Eviscerate (6 oz) RPN from Eviscerate (6 oz) RPN - $33.99 : Orbit Nutrition

1-2 bottles of liquid clen.
1 3ml Sterile Luer Lock syringe ( with needle works best for me)
TNB Medical Supplies
1 set of latex gloves

1. Start out by putting on your gloves. trust me guys you do not want this stuff hanging around on your hands afterwords. I just got some on my face and it sucks big time. washing with a regular cleanser does not do the job. So use a pare of gloves. Now put your gloves on.

2. Ok then now its time for people to grow a brain of there own ( because I do not know the dose per ml of the liquid clen you are using) and dose out your clen into your needle first. You will want to start off with 20mcg twice a day. So this we will call your first dose of the day in the am. So do your own math and draw up what would equal 20mcg of liquid clen. ( look if you cant do the math then just forget the whole damn thing ok).

Draw up 20mcg of clen into the needle and then set it aside.

3. pump into one hand about 2-3 pumps of Eviscerate up to about 4. I like 4 myself. Enough to cover your abs and love handles or a target Area.

4. Ok back to using your own brains again. Take the pre loaded clen you have in the needle you already made up and squirt that into the Eviscerate. Be careful not to stick your self here guys my god. Set the needle aside and use again later ( no reason to waist right?)

5. Use your free hand finger and swirl it around a bit to mix it up. and then apply your new friend clenviscerate over your abs,chest, love handles where ever you like. Me I like chest abs and my lovable love handles.

Now its time to enjoy the powerful effects of a localized Topical clenviscerate fat burner. O and yes it works my friends. This is the true localized fat burner

Through this method the clenviscerate is targeting localized receptors of the andrenergic system causing lipolysis (breakdown of fat) .This Topical application will allow you to direct the effects, without CNS side effects.

remember that a solely systemic Topical formula will not work. You would end up getting the same results as you would taking it orally. You must use a combo system that uses both Percutaneous Delivery with slight systemic delivery like "eviscerate" this allows the compounds to reach fat cells in high doses, without the dangerous side effects of high levels in the heart and central nervous system. Got it?

A little science behind things for you.
The Raspberry ketone increases the transport of lipase from the cytosol to the lipid droplets in the fat cell

The Aminophylline will act as a diuretic and pull water out of the Area

yohimbine/Clenbuterol combo will work through beta 2 receptors
systematically causing synergistic

the Glycyrrhetinic acid inhibits the conversion of cortisone to cortisol locally.By reducing the local availability of cortisol via 11HSD-1 inhibition GA causes a reduction in the concentration of intracellular triglycerides.

theophylline, On a cellular level, theophylline increases lipase activity by stimulating cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate), causing downstream activation of Protein kinase A, resulting in a subsequent increase in lipase activity at the adipocyte (fat cell

Caffeine Anhydrous exerts its effects indirectly by stimulating the release of norepinephrine (NE) and epinephrine (adrenaline).

This of course is only the half of it. However you can clearly see that together they make up a new powerful product called clenviscerate.

Now that we have covered a tiny bit of the science behind the madness that is clenviscerate. And we have gone over how to mix and make the formula lets move back into the dosing and time frames in which to use this new found friend of ours.

Guys its 6 am and I am still up ok so forgive the sloppy look of this thread. I did not feel like making it look pretty. You are getting the information though take it and like it lol..

You want to start of by dosing the product with 20mcg of clen twice a day. with about 6-8 hours time between dosing. This is of course to assess your skin tolerance because believe me you are going to notice a huge difference from using just eviscerate
on its own ( although a good product on its own) and with using it combined with liquid clen.

combine each 2-3 pumps of eviscerate with 20mcg of clen twice a day for the first 2 days. If this is fine for you then you can stick with this dose for a wile till skin tolerance builds up. keep in might you will also get a very slight slight systemic absorption effect. IE yes some will be taken up into the blood stream and may cause a very small CNS stimulation like clen is known to do. So your tolerance for this slight effect also has to be gauged as well.

Once you have assessed your tolerance level you may move up to 40mcg clen twice a day. NEVER GO ABOVE THIS AMOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! because let me tell you it frigging hurts ok, ya thanks I tested for ya all. Not only that but now you are moving into to high of a systemic effect and you will deff start to get the clen sides above this dose.

Now that we have gone over how much,how to dose,how to make the product and all the fun stuff. Lets move on to the last peace of the puzzle which is how frequent and for how long we can dose this new creation of ours.

The best way to dose this product is again start at 20mcg twice a day for 2 days, then move up to the 40mcg twice a day after. The best way to cycle it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 days clenviscerate then 2 days Eviscerate!!!!!!

Did everyone see that?^^^^ Did every one get exactly what I said? Let me make it even more simple. 2 days with adding the liquid clen and then 2 days with out.

You may do this for a full 30 days which is what a bottle of Eviscerate should last you. Then you will want to take a few weeks off ok. Again 2 days clenviscerate then 2 days Eviscerate. So most everyone should end up doing 2 days with 20mcg clen twice, then 2 days with just the Eviscerate. Then another 2 days with 20mcg clen twice a day. Then two more days Eviscerate and then move up to the 40mcg twice a day range.

So make it simple.
days
1-2 clenviscerate twice a day with using 20mcg clen
3-4 Eviscerate twice a day
5-6 clenviscerate twice a day with using 20mcg clen each time
7-8 Eviscerate twice a day
9-10 clenviscerate twice a day with using 40mcg clen each time

So no one hits the 40mcg twice a day mark till day 9. then you can keep going like this for the rest of the 30 days.

As always I love you guys and please enjoy this. "

Ah yes, good ol Clensevirate, great for burning even more fat during sleep, I always apply before bed since there is no stimulative effects.

Yeah and in the summer that is probably the LEAST time to have to burn up too!!

Is it alright to be taking your clenbuterol orally, as you normally would in a clen cycle, while also doing the 2 days on, 2 days off for the clenervecient

i've been following logs of this stack man, I dont think im man enough for it. but i sure would like to try.

im dieting down as low as i can. then im gonna bulk up. i'll probably give this combo a go after all thats done. should be about spring time then.

i've been following logs of this stack man, I dont think im man enough for it. but i sure would like to try.

im dieting down as low as i can. then im gonna bulk up. i'll probably give this combo a go after all thats done. should be about spring time then.

Link to logs?

Is it alright to be taking your clenbuterol orally, as you normally would in a clen cycle, while also doing the 2 days on, 2 days off for the clenervecient
You are better off using a thermo so that it is working on a different set of receptors and causing more fat burning from other angels.

1. clenviserate
causing liplases> fat is broken down in the area it is applied and sent to the blood steam to be used as fuel.

2. forged burner
A thermo that raises core body temp. Causing you to sweat. When core body temp goes up the body works to cool it down. This process takes energy. Energy it will get from the fat being broken down by the envererate and from the food you eat.

3. Need2slin.
This causes faster carb turner over and less get stored as fat. Sends carbs and other nutrition str8 to muscles to be stored in the muscles as fuel or used as fuel. Anything unused is forced out as waste.
This product also helps to prevent any catabolic effects. It insures your muscles are getting fuel for energy and not using your muscles for energy.

The combo slows down fat storage,reduces existing body fat stores, and speeds up fat fat burning overall. Its a 3 prong attack that with out a doubt will work. You can skip using the clen if you want to keep it all legal and it will still work but of course it works better when using the clen..

Take the challenge. I am known the net wide for being a honest person and standing behind my word and all I say.

use these 3 products together for 4 weeks time, combining it with the normal training and diet ( that is good) you always do when cutting down body fat.

If you do not drop a noticeable amount of body fat % by the end of the 4 weeks.

I will personally give you back all the money you spent and on top of that give you a free 100.00 gift code to needtobuildmuscle.com

as a matter of fact this stack
Extreme Fat loss stack (Eviscerate,Mitotropin,Slin Sane)

from orbit is along the same idea. Granted the slin sane is not as powerful as need2slin and its about half the ingredients and dose but it still works ok. I will only offer the deal to people using the products I have named though...

I only list that stack so people know I am not just in it to make money. No its because I know what will work and how it works. And I want others to use this method. Use any set of "like products" you like. The only product that must be the same is the enverate.

Always enjoy helping people and showing them awesome new ideas that work well.

one heck of a deal right there!! I am using the Forged Burner/Alpha T2, Eviscerate, and Need2slin right now and getting some pretty awesome results!

Back