eat before or after work out?

Swolehead1

Im here for the gangbang
some people say that eating before a workout makes your blood concentrate on digesting your food instead of working on muscle. Others say that eating before you work out gives you energy. which one is right?

Eat low protien high carb just before workouts( 10g p). 15 min after workouts eat another 15-30 grams of carbs. Then 30-45 min after workout eat a bunch of proetein because the muscles are at the lowest insulin resistance of the day then. Its only high levels of protein that takes away from your ability to workout.

what would you reccommend as an easy fast good carb source before / after a workout?

I haven't been taking 2:1 carbs to protein after my workouts, maybe I should start.

50g dextro + protein (whey) pre workout
same after (and creatine at the same times if u use that)
Wait 30min then 1 more protein, then 1 hour later food

try eating a steak dinner while working out! LOL... i eat 1hr1/2 b4 working out ! shake right after... then meal when i get home !

I go with 80 grams Whey, 30 grams Glut, 1000 mgs Vita-C, 1000 IU Vita-E pre workout.

Post I go with 100 grams Whey, 50 grams Dex and 50 grams Malto, 15 grams Creatine, then I do this again 60 minutes later...

In-Human said:
I go with 80 grams Whey, 30 grams Glut, 1000 mgs Vita-C, 1000 IU Vita-E pre workout.

Post I go with 100 grams Whey, 50 grams Dex and 50 grams Malto, 15 grams Creatine, then I do this again 60 minutes later...
thats over 1000 calories . looks like one of my snacks ;)
food is the key to growth

I've been told at least a dozen times to get something in my belly before I worked out at 5:00am. I've tried eggs, fruit, drinks......

I've always gotten nauseous.

Now I'm doing evenings and it's much easier. :) But I still cannot eat within an hour ahead of hitting the gym.

Last edited:
rubberduckyo, If you can get that food down at least 30 minutes prior.

Try this is it is too early for food, just have Whey protein like 60-80 grams in water only, you will have energy into your workout and you will not burn muscle for energy, of course complex carbs with protein are the best...

Back