Effect of the Human Growth Hormone on Reduction of Fat and Cutting Body Weight

anzel

Effect of the Human Growth Hormone on Reduction of Fat and Cutting Body Weight

HGH supplements exert a highly beneficial effect on the human body. These supplements promise to reduce superfluous weight, cut down on fat deposits, attain ideal body mass, build lean muscle and achieve an attractive body contour.

To start the therapy, the dosage of HGH is 2 IU per day. As the body gets adjusted to the treatment, it is better to increase the dose to 3 IU per day and then further increase it to a maximum daily dosage of 4 IU per day. This dose given for six months provides brilliant results for fat loss. This hormone when used for four to six weeks will give satisfactory results if taken along with anabolic androgen steroids. Addition of T3 along with HGH and testosterone would reduce the muscle mass effectively and promptly. Some people, who have been under HGH cycle, also say that following a good diet and a graded exercise regimen is advantageous to attain fat loss.

User testimonials say that taking this hormone at a dosage of 4 IUs per day, in the morning before exercise worked well and proffered successful weight reduction and fat loss. Administering the hormone two to four IU, twice per day along with Metformin was also observed to give good results with weight loss.

It is believed that some people have used the drugs that help cut down fat in a combination of primobolan, dianabol and HGH. There was another successful experience by an individual who was on GH cycle with six IU per day. The dosage was distributed into 3 IUs twice per day and was given for an interval of two months. During this period, the user maintained a strict exercise schedule and appropriate diet, which appreciably enhanced the effect of the hormone.

The glucose level in the body gets blocked by the growth hormone, and that allows the fat reserves to be melted in order to provide adequate energy to meet the requirement of the body. Also, HGH boosts metabolic processes of the body, which in turn burns fat. So there will be significant fat reduction after administering the hormone. This hormone also reduces the need to embark on a strict diet plan and a rigid exercise schedule in order to shed superfluous fat.

Thus, HGH guarantees freedom from obesity and over weighted-ness. It burns excessive and unwanted fat, sheds pounds of undesirable weight, simultaneously boosts energy levels and augments lean muscle mass. The therapy provides general health and well being.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.com
Euro-Pharmacies.net

The last paragraph is bogus. There are no guarantees. I'd also add that supplementation with t4 is pretty important. Something about s ok me of it converting to t3 in the body makes the GH work better.

I have noticed a difference in body composition since using gh.

The last paragraph is bogus. There are no guarantees. I'd also add that supplementation with t4 is pretty important. Something about s ok me of it converting to t3 in the body makes the GH work better.

Ill also add that I havent heard of HGH giving someone energy as it often makes you tired.

I d love to do it but 2 thing s are prohibitive to ME
COST
Need to refridgerate and pin dailey for months.

HOWEVER I ve heard nothing but good stuff about it personally and were I not sweating a 10 yr old s life s fiduciary needs I d be on it like Rod King on a crack pipe or OJ on a white chick.

Yeah bro..ur forearm s are testimony to a large lean carbon based life support unit attatched to the rest of them..reminiscent of my man
MIKE MENTZER

Hi there, I have never used supplements to reduce fat because they are not suitable for health and also have side-effects. I was also trying to reduce my weight naturally and as suggested by my friend I have used Cellublue ******** which really helps to reduce weight. I think using natural drinks like green tea and detox tea helps to reduce weight.

Hi there, I have never used supplements to reduce fat because they are not suitable for health and also have side-effects. I was also trying to reduce my weight naturally and as suggested by my friend I have used Cellublue ******** which really helps to reduce weight. I think using natural drinks like green tea and detox tea helps to reduce weight.

very well said thanks for sharing. what side effects do supplements give you?

Back