Elevated IGF-1 bad or good? Confused

I have two years before any serious decision making :D Im looking into studying biological sciences.
Little off topic, but have you had any experience with nootropics?

Nope. People at my college use Adderall to study. During finals people will pay 3-4 bucks for a single 20 mg XR, it's insane. It's potent stuff and makes even retards into temporary Einstein's, but I wouldn't recommend it because the crash afterwards has the opposite effects. The ONLY time I would ever use the stuff is before a final or when writing a VERY important paper.

As far as nootropics go, I've heard online that Piracetam was good and that it helps you focus, but I have never used it myself. It's also extremely cheap when you buy the raw powder so a little bit lasts you a long way. How old are you? You seem a little young to be on a steroid themed site.

Nope. People at my college use Adderall to study. During finals people will pay 3-4 bucks for a single 20 mg XR, it's insane. It's potent stuff and makes even retards into temporary Einstein's, but I wouldn't recommend it because the crash afterwards has the opposite effects. The ONLY time I would ever use the stuff is before a final or when writing a VERY important paper.

As far as nootropics go, I've heard online that Piracetam was good and that it helps you focus, but I have never used it myself. It's also extremely cheap when you buy the raw powder so a little bit lasts you a long way. How old are you? You seem a little young to be on a steroid themed site.
SWIM used to take codeine every other day because of depression,SWIM was prescribed SSRI's but they only made SWIM sleepy.One time SWIM got a hold of some prescription tramadol and had a near-death-experience.SWIM suffered a mild stroke and now is having memory problems.It takes forever to articulate thoughts into a sentence,my speech once was like a steady stream of overlapping sentences. Dont do drugs kids, says the kid. haha

swim used to take codeine every other day because of depression,swim was prescribed ssri's but they only made swim sleepy.one time swim got a hold of some prescription tramadol and had a near-death-experience.swim suffered a mild stroke and now is having memory problems.it takes forever to articulate thoughts into a sentence,my speech once was like a steady stream of overlapping sentences. Dont do drugs kids, says the kid. Haha

swim?

Someone who isnt me,SWIM for short.

I want to keep this account.

Bro, we're on a site dedicated to illegal substances. I don't think anyone'll hassle you about this, lol :D

But yeah. nootropics should be able to help. Like I said, I've heard good things about piracetam and it's very cheap too. You might also want to get an active MRI to see what the stroke did to your brain. An MRI, magnetic resonance imaging, can tell where the blood flow is in your brain (because of the iron in your rbc's) and will show dead areas and other important stuff like that. I'd get one done if you haven't already.

But no more playing around with prescription drugs. They are prescription for a reason and unless you know what you're doing they can cause some pretty nasty effects, which you've already figured out. Also, since you avoided mentioning your age I am assuming you're under 21, in which case don't do steroids (for a plethora of reasons, I can inform you as to why if you need good reasons, but they can cause some pretty nasty effects in adolescents) and you shouldn't really be on this site to begin with.

Bro, we're on a site dedicated to illegal substances. I don't think anyone'll hassle you about this, lol :D

But yeah. nootropics should be able to help. Like I said, I've heard good things about piracetam and it's very cheap too. You might also want to get an active MRI to see what the stroke did to your brain. An MRI, magnetic resonance imaging, can tell where the blood flow is in your brain (because of the iron in your rbc's) and will show dead areas and other important stuff like that. I'd get one done if you haven't already.

Im having a full body check up next week after that ill jump into peptides. Thanks!

But no more playing around with prescription drugs. They are prescription for a reason and unless you know what you're doing they can cause some pretty nasty effects, which you've already figured out. Also, since you avoided mentioning your age I am assuming you're under 21, in which case don't do steroids (for a plethora of reasons, I can inform you as to why if you need good reasons, but they can cause some pretty nasty effects in adolescents) and you shouldn't really be on this site to begin with.
I know quite a lot about steroids but since my test levels are in the 7.0 ng/dl range i figured that i don't wanna be messing with my hormones.

Im having a full body check up next week after that ill jump into peptides. Thanks!

Lol, okay. I am not a hard ass like most guys, just make sure you research whatever you do to your body first. If you're under 21 the most I would recommend would be test boosters (just buy straight icarum- it's way cheaper) and peptides because they don't cause the same sides as AAS. If you're doing anything IGF-1, or HGH, or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) related then it may cause you to grow taller btw. Estrogen causes bone ossification, which is why women are shorter than men, and IGF-1 stimulates longitudinal growth in your long bones. Just be warned that everything has it's sides and make sure whatever you do, do it safely.

Lol, okay. I am not a hard ass like most guys, just make sure you research whatever you do to your body first. If you're under 21 the most I would recommend would be test boosters (just buy straight icarum- it's way cheaper) and peptides because they don't cause the same sides as AAS. If you're doing anything IGF-1, or HGH, or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) related then it may cause you to grow taller btw. Estrogen causes bone ossification, which is why women are shorter than men, and IGF-1 stimulates longitudinal growth in your long bones. Just be warned that everything has it's sides and make sure whatever you do, do it safely.
I plan on raping my pituary with heavy doses of cjc 1295 dac /ipamorelin and galantamine.Did a bloodwork about a month ago and my igf-1 levels were 454 ng/ml which wasnt what i expected.I'll post my MRIs if i have a stroke and/or my ultrasonography done on my testicles lolololol.You're by far the most intelligent person I've ever met on the interwebz.Man you must be getting alot of pussy :D
Good night.

Back