Endurance cycle - test / deca / eq

2 hours of cardio a day is awesome!

Well if you enjoy it would you mind doing an extra hour or two for me? Lol At 50 years old a solid weight training regimen is difficult with any crazy amount of cardio. I do a brisk walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes 3 times a week and I do not have much left in the tank unfortunately. :)

Well if you enjoy it would you mind doing an extra hour or two for me? Lol At 50 years old a solid weight training regimen is difficult with any crazy amount of cardio. I do a brisk walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes 3 times a week and I do not have much left in the tank unfortunately. :)

you need more vegetables in your diet bro. and less protein.

Hello,

STATS:

Height 190 cm
Weight: 95 kg (a lot of muscle was kept from BB)
BF: 10 %

I have completed around five steroid cycles (stuff: test e/p, eq, tren, dbol, winny, EQ, masteron, etc.. ), but nothing for the last 5 years....

I have been in endurance sports for the last 5 years. Before that, I trained in fitness for around 7-8 years...

Now, I run daily 15-20 km (trailrunning) + cycling + 3x / week full body workout. A lot of exercise (about 25 hours / week).

My goal is not to gain weight (muscle / water / fat), maybe a little reduced the percentage of fat (for 2%)

GOAL: better recovery after hard workouts, bone / joint health, better "feeling" / motivation, etc...

Doses will be lower compared to BB times....
Because I'm getting old/er :) and the recovery is getting a little worse, thinking in that direction....

CYCLE:

TEST: 1:16 week (100-150 mg)
DECA: 1:16 week (150 mg)*
EQ: 1:16 week (250 mg)*

+ maybe added some Sarms for 'endurance'
GW: 20 mg / day
SR9009: 20 mg / day

I would not add HGH or EPO...

PCT:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin on hand. Maybe add (during / after cycle).

Your opinions ?

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand me and thanks for the answers...

Greeting

Can you tell us what you weighed before your first cycle and how where your gains all throughout your 5 cycles?
was it all worth it? did you deal with any strange sides or irreputable products?

Heres a list of the best you can use....
1. Anadrol ***8211; This anabolic steroid is one of the most effective on the planet for a stamina cycle. It is primarily used because it has quick and drastic effects on a person***8217;s strength. Many people don***8217;t know that it has effects to the same degree when it comes to endurance as well. It uses a DHT compound to increase nitrogen retention and help with protein synthesis, as well as improve the creation of oxygen-carrying red blood throughout the body. This improved oxygen retention is the primary reason it is so effective as an endurance stack. it does have some side effects. Most of them are not dangerous unless there is a pre-existing condition. Some of them can be reduced with a combination of other medicines.

2. Trenbolone ***8211; Like Anadrol, this steroid is a premier device for developing strength, speed, and endurance. There is one thing that sets it apart from its counterparts, though. Because of its ability to bind with cells in the body, it starts working very fast. This is ideal because the cycle can be shorter while still getting the same effects, reducing the severity of the side effects that come with it. Trenbolone has some of the widest varying effects when it comes to how it affects different people, to the degree that some are not affected by it at all.

3. Superdrol ***8211; Most of these steroids were created in the 1950s or 60s, not Superdrol. Created in the mid-2000s, it is one of the newest steroids on the market. It has powerful results for weightlifters, some have increased their ability to lift weights by up to 20 lbs in a very short period of time. It has the same positive effect on endurance athletes as well. The endurance capabilities are mostly used by athletes because they can lift weights for a longer time. It isn***8217;t always the best endurance stack when it comes to long distance runners in comparison to other stacks.

4. Anavar ***8211; Any steroid that starts with ***8220;Ana***8221; is an anabolic steroid, the kind that is best designed to help the performance of endurance athletes. This particular stack is not the best one to help build endurance and improve cardiovascular performance, but it sometimes a great ingredient in an endurance stack because it has mild side effects. Steroids with mild side effects work well in stacks because the different supplements in stacks***8217;side effects add up and can become very severe. It is important to monitor this when you design your next endurance stack.

5. Halotestin ***8211; Take a cruise around the message boards. A large number of endurance athletes list this drug as the best steroid for an endurance cycle. It***8217;s abilities in this arena are well-known and highly-realized by all who take it. It is also considered one of the best oral steroids on the market. Halotestin is not anabolic in any way, making it ideal for endurance as part of a cutting stack.

Most likely true (at such low doses).

Although it worked very well for me 5 years ago, but in much higher doses (500 mg + / week).

So now I will go without EQ. "Just" Test & Deca - low dose, around 100-150 mg TEST + 150 mg DECA per week.

thanks for the opinion

smartbuy what ever became of this cycle?

Hello,

STATS:

Height 190 cm
Weight: 95 kg (a lot of muscle was kept from BB)
BF: 10 %

I have completed around five steroid cycles (stuff: test e/p, eq, tren, dbol, winny, EQ, masteron, etc.. ), but nothing for the last 5 years....

I have been in endurance sports for the last 5 years. Before that, I trained in fitness for around 7-8 years...

Now, I run daily 15-20 km (trailrunning) + cycling + 3x / week full body workout. A lot of exercise (about 25 hours / week).

My goal is not to gain weight (muscle / water / fat), maybe a little reduced the percentage of fat (for 2%)

GOAL: better recovery after hard workouts, bone / joint health, better "feeling" / motivation, etc...

Doses will be lower compared to BB times....
Because I'm getting old/er :) and the recovery is getting a little worse, thinking in that direction....

CYCLE:

TEST: 1:16 week (100-150 mg)
DECA: 1:16 week (150 mg)*
EQ: 1:16 week (250 mg)*

+ maybe added some Sarms for 'endurance'
GW: 20 mg / day
SR9009: 20 mg / day

I would not add HGH or EPO...

PCT:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin on hand. Maybe add (during / after cycle).

Your opinions ?

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand me and thanks for the answers...

Greeting
For one that's a lot of gear. I see no purpose on running anything like this unless you're a competitor. Second of all how would EQ fit into this equation?

Back