Enorm pharma??? New to psl is it good

Texan

I've been using psl euro pharm and I lve it
Nkw I see the USA domestic line has enorm pharmacies is that any good?
Is it new?

funny, i was thinking about starting the same thread. lol. Plenty of PSL clients on this site...hopefully one of them chimes in. I'd much rather get my shipmnt in say 3-5 days rather than 2+ weeks, as is the case with my current order, euro pharm from PSL. im US citizen, so if its good 2 go, that'll be waaaaayyy better:) Then again, its PSL we r talking about here...im sure it aint shit!!:Pat:

The domestic line is currently out of stock...

I just sent them a PM tonight to see when we can expect it to be
ready to go again.

However, the international section is nice and full...

That's what I just received... and always order. :D

I've been using psl euro pharm and I lve it
Nkw I see the USA domestic line has enorm pharmacies is that any good?
Is it new?

Doubta top level supplier would risk reputation by selling a shit product.

Just about to Start Enorm Test E. 300 mgs wk, Deca 300 mgs wk, and Ep primo 500wk. I will let you know how it goes!! Service and communication was great!!

Last edited:
Just about to Start Enorm Test E. 300 mgs wk, Deca 300 mgs wk, and Ep primo 500wk. I will let you know how it goes!! Service and communication was great!!

I'm thinking about getting this gear too, Keep us updated please. If you can get blood work that'd be awesome.

Eynow had bloods a few weeks ago and getting them done in about 6 weeks so it should be a good indicator how good it is.

I have used them - fast delivery and the stuff is real. Like someone said, a top level supplier would never knowingly sully their name in a major market.

I have used the international test c without prob. got domestic test c and used twice in quad but bad pain for numerous days and ideas

I have used the international test c without prob. got domestic test c and used twice in quad but bad pain for numerous days and ideas

I haven't used their test c. But I have never had an issue with the enorm line.
It's g2g from my experience.

Back