Entourage hrt clinic affordable finally a outstanding doctor

Mr P

Super Moderator
I always say my hard earned buck must be respected, like everything in life, Why?
Things I buy can drain my piggie bank faster than making a buck..
So like most of you guys I try to play smart since now a days our economy which is slowley recovering may cause an impack on our wallet..
I work hard for little pay so fuck yeah!! Im gonna try to get the most I can for less,
I think we all agree on this..

So When I go shoping for lets say a nice flat screen tv it better be cheap affordable and a good brand,

First thing I do is research whats a good review for what I'm buying then I look for specials on adds or the net, I compare prices used vs new it may take a bit of time but at the end it pays off and I get what im looking for with satisfaction..

My point is looking at to find a good hrt clinic with prescribed
Legit Testosterone is not easy to find cheap and legit vs ugl
If I can get my treatment hrt from a reputable doctor less cost
Than ugl you fucking better belive I will be smart about it &
Guess were my motha fucker hard earnd money will go to?

Damn right with that great hrt clinic..
Now I can say I found Entourag hrt, the offer they provide is un mfing betable $99 bucks
Im getting the fallowing: test
Hcg
AI
All that for a month worth treatment..
Look at all Im getting vs ugl were you might end up in a hospital due to wtf they are putting in those vials like cat urine & motor oil..

If your smart make your choice..

Last edited:
with Entourage I wont go wrong, I remember the infection I got from an ugl long ass time ago a big breakout scar pimples with puss on my back, my dermatologiest first thing without asking sugested to throw out the fake shit roid I was pinning, it took me 4 weeks to clear out that zombie effect created by some Idiot with his little wanna be lab, all I wanted was to save some money look at my experiance I went through,

Back