Entourage Medical hrt, g2g, wow great priceses

Mr P

Super Moderator
Hey
Guys lets welcome our new sponsor " Entourage Medical"..

They take all insurance and prices are cheaper than the rest..
Save trouble with those ugl and other hrt clinic when u can get prescribed for prices rediculous cheaper than the rest ..

No more worries, they treat your pocket with respect that those other hrt clinic and those ugl can't offer,
Really finally we have legit and worth investing our time & $

Give them a try you won't regreat!!

Thanks guys!!! We have a contest going on for free trt for 10 weeks. No one has taken advantage of it yet. Its a great way to test us out and the process is super simple and fast. Dr.b is super professional and easy to talk to. If you guys need any help or would like to have a consultation with the dr please let me know and I can set it up.

anyone ever used these guys? Experience?

Yes sir, Doc b is well experienced and willing to proof
How good they really are by give away on a contest some g2g gear with no worries all prescribed you won't go wrong,,
This is to show everyone how goood and cheap their hrt is
Feels like ugl but a legit legal FDA aproved lab..
So yeaaah baby feels good looks good and is good..
Why bother with ugl were you have doubt wether many negative issues..
Entourage beat these ugl with might ..
Pow!!! I hit it and i feel g2g..

Aint no shame in da game, does'nt hurt to call the doc
I promise all members to stand up stand out in style try
Entourage contact doc.b I dare you you wont regreat...

Soooo cmon guys take advantage of the contest. No one has entered. I was skeptic about entourage medical before but everything is 100% legit! Doctor B is very professional and here to help is all!

Yes sir, Doc b is well experienced and willing to proof
How good they really are by give away on a contest some g2g gear with no worries all prescribed you won't go wrong,,
This is to show everyone how goood and cheap their hrt is
Feels like ugl but a legit legal FDA aproved lab..
So yeaaah baby feels good looks good and is good..
Why bother with ugl were you have doubt wether many negative issues..
Entourage beat these ugl with might ..
Pow!!! I hit it and i feel g2g..

Feels like a ugl? What are you talking about are they a lab that has a doc prescribing their own gear?
?????????!??
In Australia you have to go see an endo a few times then back to your doctor to get prescribed the test if you can find a doc willing to do so nearly impossible over here

Feels like a ugl? What are you talking about are they a lab that has a doc prescribing their own gear?
?????????!??
In Australia you have to go see an endo a few times then back to your doctor to get prescribed the test if you can find a doc willing to do so nearly impossible over here

Entourage medical is a a REAL place with a REAL doctor!!! Not even close to a ugl lab!! There is a process to go through but its simple and fast. Entourage uses Empower Pharmacy for all the meds

?????????!??

First talk to doc b, then fill out all requirements on an application, go draw blood at lab next get scrip from doc b
And finally get the gear from labs that work with Entourage HRT btw all is coverd and you wont pay out of pocket Entourage works with your Insurance so you are covered..

Back