Eo?

bmass

Juiced
I see that some people use EO instead of oil when brewing ,is it better ? painless or what?

It tends to make things less painful or even painless, especially with short esters such as testosterone propionate.

It is also very expensive compared to regular oil or even BB.

hrmmm...I wonder if using all BB would make things any less painful. BB is a lot cheaper than EO.

mranak said:
hrmmm...I wonder if using all BB would make things any less painful. BB is a lot cheaper than EO.
Wouldn't that high a concentration cause some significant tissue irritation?

As per DocJ in high doses no different than grapeseed oil with the same ba/bb ratio.Tried 100/100 Tren/Prop @ 2/20 and I swear it's more painfull.Knotted up like a bitch! With a single ester it may be true as per the pain but haven't tried it yet.Just made some prop at 117 permg/ml with grapeseed at 2/20 and no problem.May let the EO sit for a while.

ok thanks guys ,yes its expensive but i´ll try it sometime on a short ester maybe NPP 200mg/ml and 50% oil 50%EO or just 100% EO

maybe a little higher on the EO percentage robdog? It would be really nice to get a prop at a concentration of about 125 (or 150) that didn't hurt so much that you keep thinking of stopping the cycle to get rid of the pain, lol!

crazycacti said:
maybe a little higher on the EO percentage robdog? It would be really nice to get a prop at a concentration of about 125 (or 150) that didn't hurt so much that you keep thinking of stopping the cycle to get rid of the pain, lol!
solution: use long ester testosterone.

true, true - i don't really like the idea of longer cycles though - i like short cycles (6 weeks max) with fast acting gear using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout at about 500iu 2xEW - trying to keep the horse in the barn...

next one will be 10 weeks though, so i can try a little longer with a longer ester- should be fun...

Starting with - Test E/Tren A/Var
Ending with - Prop and NPP

:)

Back