EOD pinning rotation suggestions?

Wurrukatte

My next cycle will consist of Test Prop/NPP @ 150/100 EOD...
Right now I pin Sustonon EOD and I rotate through my thighs and glutes and that's fine.

BUT-
When I start my next cycle (PROP/NPP) I'm concerned that that may not be enough with 2.5CC's total EOD.

Anyone with an EOD cycle of this CC quantity want to chime in with some advice and help a brother out?
I even thought about adding in a small amount of Masteron, but that would bring my over 3CC's EOD!!!

Last edited:
I'll post link at the bottom for video which shows how much you can inject per site. Just for the record I have heard of guys going over some of the amounts in the video. For example it shows glutes at 3 ml but I've seen some say they have done 3.5 ml. You should add more sites to reduce scar tissue buildup, that you will likely experience with the amount you are pinning and then even more so when you make that cycle switch. Look at the bottom of each IM site listed in the video for some recommended amounts.

My next cycle will consist of Test Prop/NPP @ 150/100 EOD...
Right now I pin Sustonon EOD and I rotate through my thighs and glutes and that's fine.

BUT-
When I start my next cycle (PROP/NPP) I'm concerned that that may not be enough with 2.5CC's total EOD.

Anyone with an EOD cycle of this CC quantity want to chime in with some advice and help a brother out?
I even thought about adding in a small amount of Masteron, but that would bring my over 3CC's EOD!!!
Glutes and quads can easily hold 2.5mL, but it wouldn't hurt to become comfortable with delts too. I had a bit of anxiety before I started pinning them and now delts are just about my favorite site once I learned how to keep steady. (Hint: Holding the elbow of your injecting hand with your other hand helps a TON.) If you're really brave, you can try triceps and calves, but watch out for that pip. ;)

My .02c :)

Neat vid btw Kaname. :D

Glutes and quads can easily hold 2.5mL, but it wouldn't hurt to become comfortable with delts too. I had a bit of anxiety before I started pinning them and now delts are just about my favorite site once I learned how to keep steady. (Hint: Holding the elbow of your injecting hand with your other hand helps a TON.) If you're really brave, you can try triceps and calves, but watch out for that pip. ;)

My .02c :)

Neat vid btw Kaname. :D

Delts, I tried them the other day, virtually no pip, and I even worked out my shoulders shortly after no problem.

Honestly 3ml isn't that bad. You can easily inject 3ml in your glutes (I've gone as high as 5) personally I go up to 3ml in my thighs. You can also break up shot (1.5 in left shoulder and 1.5 in right). As far as injection sites I hit Quads, Glutes, Bis, Tris, Soulders and Pecs. I have tried traps and lats (the lats were to hard to hit solo I had to get the lil lady to do it for me and the pip in the traps was alsomt unbareable).

Back