Epi strong - feeling tired and anxiety

mr blue

I am currently taking epi-strong and about on the third week I have been feeling really tired and anxiety. Is this common with epi-strong?

week 1 - 30mg
week 2 - 30mg
week 3 - 30mg

My strength is up and weight has gone up about 6lbs while being calorie deficit

more than likely its ur organs taking a beating, get urself some Orbit Nutrition - Buy Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Olympus labs TUDCA (120 Capsules)

i started taking some liver support last week..
vitamin shoppe liver support + nac & coq10
inositol-500mg
dandelion -200mg
phosphatidylcholine - 100mg
milk thistle 70mg
NAC-600mg
coq10 - 100mg

is this enough or do you recommend me to get Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Last edited:
I have only used epi once. However, I will say it shouldn't be underestimated...it's a strong ass compound...and as with roids, too high of dose can lead to lethargy. Some can take more while others can't.

I am currently taking epi-strong and about on the third week I have been feeling really tired and anxiety. Is this common with epi-strong?

week 1 - 30mg
week 2 - 30mg
week 3 - 30mg

My strength is up and weight has gone up about 6lbs while being calorie deficit

One of many reason NEVER TO RUN ORAL ONLY CYCLES OR ANY WITHOUT TEST.......
If you are not sure why then you were not ready to use this IMO.

I know with test I sometimes get what they call the "Test Flu" and feel like that the first couple weeks, but it eventually goes away and I feel better. I'm not sure if it would apply in your case but all pills or injections are forms of testosterone that will screw with your natural levels.

i started taking some liver support last week..
vitamin shoppe liver support + nac & coq10
inositol-500mg
dandelion -200mg
phosphatidylcholine - 100mg
milk thistle 70mg
NAC-600mg
coq10 - 100mg

is this enough or do you recommend me to get Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

I'd still grab TUDCA. Oral AAS causes obstruction of bile secretion (cholestasis). UDCA/TUDCA helps this directly. Personally I like to run at least 1g of TUDCA while on orals.

I'd still grab TUDCA. Oral AAS causes obstruction of bile secretion (cholestasis). UDCA/TUDCA helps this directly. Personally I like to run at least 1g of TUDCA while on orals.

^ good advice. I've read and heard nothing but good things about TUDCA, good practice always having it on hand. Wouldn't expect anything less from the good old ceo

Back