epi strong need help guys

gates112

hey guys my first time ever taking epi-strong just wondering how long of a cycle you usually run 4 or 6wks? and how high of doses? i've used helladrol 6 weeks a couple times and wanted to see if it wouldn't hurt to run epi strong for 6 weeks as well......and should i start of with 2 caps then go to 3 for 2 weeks and 4 for the last 3 if i can? thanks for the help guy!

I did
30/30/40/40/40/40 when I ran epistane. If I had more I would have ran it higher probably 40/40/60/60/60/60. Backpumps were insane for me though so maybe not haha! 40 felt about right. 2 capsules 2x a day

5 weeks for me was great on epi, did 6 weeks and joints were a little hard on me, shoulder, elbows, wrists. I'd run 5 weeks of halo/epi for some stupid gains!
50mg of halo w/30mg of epi for 4-5 weeks.

hey guys my first time ever taking epi-strong just wondering how long of a cycle you usually run 4 or 6wks? and how high of doses? i've used helladrol 6 weeks a couple times and wanted to see if it wouldn't hurt to run epi strong for 6 weeks as well......and should i start of with 2 caps then go to 3 for 2 weeks and 4 for the last 3 if i can? thanks for the help guy!

i agree 5 weeks start easy and bump it up if needed we have a few bottles left

https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCategories/4/Pro+Hormones/

Back