Epistane: The next generation of hormones

Cycle 1:
Week 1-4: Epistane (See above for dosing)
Week 1-10: Test E
PCT 2 weeks after last Test E dose

So its 30mg ed for 3 weeks then 40mg the 4th week

then Nolva for pct what about HCG aswell or both

I order mine yesterday will 90 caps be enough will i need more just wanted to try it first.

Thanks.

Maybe I am not taking this correctly. I get up Eat breakfast and pop 4 pills. I have not seen a reduction in water weight or an increase of lean muscle. (scratches head)

Oh No dont be tellin me that lol

Cycle 1:
Week 1-4: Epistane (See above for dosing)
Week 1-10: Test E
PCT 2 weeks after last Test E dose

So its 30mg ed for 3 weeks then 40mg the 4th week

then Nolva for pct what about HCG aswell or both

I order mine yesterday will 90 caps be enough will i need more just wanted to try it first.

Thanks.

90 caps will be enough for a 20/30/30/40 cycle.

Well i have CYP 250 i have Epistane 90caps and i have DHEA 100mg 100 CAPS

Any suggestions in how i should run it

I also have Nolva and HCG

Hi, I'm probably in the wrong forum here but I was just hopeing someone could help.

My boyfriend has started doing alot of weight lifting and over the weeks

become very gressive and moody.
I cant think of why he would suddenly change like this?
He take loads of different of pills throught out the day and becomes

irritable if he misses them.
Am I peing paranoid because I think they might be steroids?

Hi, I'm probably in the wrong forum here but I was just hopeing someone could help.

My boyfriend has started doing alot of weight lifting and over the weeks

become very gressive and moody.
I cant think of why he would suddenly change like this?
He take loads of different of pills throught out the day and becomes

irritable if he misses them.
Am I peing paranoid because I think they might be steroids?

Tell your boyfriend if he doesnt get his act together your going to get yourself a new man lol

Epistane is shit.

Well, for me anyway. I tried it twice and got a little size but the pumps were minimal. I'd say just stick to the tried and true no-explode.

Epistane is shit.

Well, for me anyway. I tried it twice and got a little size but the pumps were minimal. I'd say just stick to the tried and true no-explode.

All i hear is good reports but each to their own

Plus all our bodies are different buit i cant wait till it comes

I got DHEA and was told i wasted my money.

Well i have CYP 250 i have Epistane 90caps and i have DHEA 100mg 100 CAPS

Any suggestions in how i should run it

I also have Nolva and HCG

Epistane 20/30/30/40 the first 4 weeks or the last 4 weeks. I like the last 4 the best.

Screw the DHEA. If you have it you can take it, but if you can get your money back I would.

Last edited:
I like the last 4 the best.

Screw the DHEA.

Yes im doin the last 4 weeks too

And that was the second time I was told to scew the DHEA

I take its all hipe about DHEA and what it can do

I dunont know what to do now take it or leave it maybe as was suggested change it for something different.

Yes im doin the last 4 weeks too

And that was the second time I was told to scew the DHEA

I take its all hipe about DHEA and what it can do

I dunont know what to do now take it or leave it maybe as was suggested change it for something different.

Its not going to hurt you to take it. DHEA is a compound that precedes testosterone in the body. Problem is is that the body doesn't convert enough DHEA into testosterone to make it useful, and also it converts just as much into estrogen.

Its not going to hurt you to take it. DHEA is a compound that precedes testosterone in the body. Problem is is that the body doesn't convert enough DHEA into testosterone to make it useful, and also it converts just as much into estrogen.

Look what i found:

DHEA supplements are sometimes used as muscle-building or performance-enhancing drugs by athletes.

However, a randomized placebo-controlled trial found that DHEA supplementation had no effect on lean body mass, strength, or testosterone levels.

That doesnt sound too good at all.

I recieved my Epistane, now i have to go tomorrow and lift 30ml Geofman test e, Nolva and HCG

DHEA hasnt came yet not too bothered about that now, have multi-vitamins and iron and milk thistle and isolate protien, do i need anything else?

Dont know when im going to start but just going to soak up more info on the best possible way to go here.

Looks like you're good to go.

Happy Days

It feels good when you have everything in you need, just the mind set now get that going.

I may wait another few weeks cos im not at all well the past few weeks so going to start when i feel real good, got a Doc appointment tomorrow to see if he gives me something that will clear me up.

Did a couple of weeks pulse on epi and I could feel it a bit. Sure it would work better if you ran it straight but we shall see after the next two week set. I would have to say there is not much shut down going on just compared to the m1t I did and how that felt. Keep yall posted. I am on the off two weeks right now and am taking the pills that are the same as one scoop would be. Milk thistle, nac, hawthorn, saw palmetto. I am definetely gaining weight but I increased the protein intake also so it could be that. Seems like my reps are coming a bit easier.

Back