Epistane: The next generation of hormones

iv done epistane before, 30mg a day for 4 weeks. put on some decent size especially in legs, probably around 7-8kgs but i found it dried my joints out which fuckn hurt and made me have hair loss a bit which is odd because i dont even get hair loss from aas.

Hey guys, any idea how quickly the detection time is for test enanthate. The reason i ask is the dr wants to run a hormone test on me for a prescription of propecia. On my first week in my first ever cycle.

ok i guess im gonna try it with my next cycle at the last 4 weeks to solidify my gains, i think im going for 60 mg ed for the last 28 days of my cycle, i will keep u all updated :)

Pulsing this stuff works but it is not huge. Like I said before run it straight and things will be different. No sides at all pulsing and not dong a pct. General feeling is great. Little size, strength, endurance. Had a sickness in there so kind of hard to tell but worth $26 thats for sure. Seems about like creatine results but not water. Going to hit a third two week set to finish out the bottle.

I ran epistane at 60mgs and dude is it good to be legal!!!! I gained size and strength. I still have 2 bottles but dont know if I should use it with my prop tren cycle?

So I did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and about to do the last 2 weeks on. I am in the weight room 2 days a week and on the mat 3 days a week. So I take 40 mg on m,t and th,f. Cycle support powder which tastes ok once getting used to it and on the off weeks I basically imitate whats in there with pills from the health food store but amounts cut in half and I still feel that its more than neccessary but better safe than sorry. Question is how long to safely wait for next pulsing cycle. I plan on running out the cycle support or the imitation pills for two weeks after last dose.

So I did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and about to do the last 2 weeks on. I am in the weight room 2 days a week and on the mat 3 days a week. So I take 40 mg on m,t and th,f. Cycle support powder which tastes ok once getting used to it and on the off weeks I basically imitate whats in there with pills from the health food store but amounts cut in half and I still feel that its more than neccessary but better safe than sorry. Question is how long to safely wait for next pulsing cycle. I plan on running out the cycle support or the imitation pills for two weeks after last dose.

A "real" pulsing cycle of epistane is taking 40-80mg MWF for 4-6 weeks. And as csyflt said, it minimizes sides, but it also minimizes gains. Im sure the epistane is helping you recover from mat workouts nicely though.

Just order 6 bottles yesterday to give it a shot some time. A little more expensive here in Europe and had a hard time finding a supplier. Contacted IBE Technology directly and had a response and list of suppliers with a couple hours. Impressive response time.

I really didnt like it. Gave me heavy fatigue all day. basically feels like a cold all the time. i liked the sex drive boost and gained some strength but the fatigue made me quit and throw the rest out. that was 30mg a day, cant imagine 60mg.

its not cheap, i would rather go with 5mg of dbol which is also stronger but not as good for the libido.

somone made a joke earlier about epistane or no explode. I choose NO hands down.

Back