Epistane: The next generation of hormones

Cant respond to taking it on a non pulse cycle but the best way to discribe it is feels like i did 10 years ago with energy and such. So perfection how long would you think I need to wait before taking another bottle which for me is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on? I am guessing at least 3 months but maybe 6? I am not a body builder nor do I want to be and would like to not consistantly have compounds in my body. After I finish the bottle I will hit the doc for blood work and keep yall posted. Again when on the 2 weeks I feel great not like the m1t I did years ago which was head aches and hot feeling then got shut down with no drive for a couple three weeks, then again I did not pulse so hard to really compare. I like the pulsing just gives a little boost cause I really dont want any more weight I am a big lean guy. A bit more strength is nice though and it is doing that. Any newbies over 18 I do recommend this product for pulsing with plenty of at very least mild thistle but hang on for blood work.

Last edited:
Constructive critism only please. Not everyone wants to stick themselves and walk around all jacked and looking like they are overcompensating for something. I know most of the great info I get off this forum is from huge dudes but honestly I see those puffed up purple guys walking around the gym with their lats flexed trying to look tough and I laugh. I think all that muscle gives guys a false sence of security and when they run into someone that has speed, skill and efficient muscle they will be into more than they bargained for.

dont talk about overcompensation when you take prohormones. you expect to get the same benefit as from real AS but for what ever reason you dont take the plunge. I thought i would try this new prohormone and see. honestly my opinion of them hasnt changed at all. They give all the side effects of real AS and few of the benefits. they even cost more than the real deal.

yeah any one can be knocked out easy if their hands are down. just dont forget how easy it is for someone who out weighs you by 75lbs of muscle to ground and pound your ass. i got out wrestled by a pro hockey player the other day and he handled me like a kid, good thing we were just fucking around. not everyone is all show and no go just because they are big.

I really didnt like it. Gave me heavy fatigue all day. basically feels like a cold all the time. i liked the sex drive boost and gained some strength but the fatigue made me quit and throw the rest out. that was 30mg a day, cant imagine 60mg.

its not cheap, i would rather go with 5mg of dbol which is also stronger but not as good for the libido.

somone made a joke earlier about epistane or no explode. I choose NO hands down.

I have never gotten fatigue with this at all. In fact when i took it at night it would prevent me from falling asleep normally. You must have just had a bad experience to prefer NO-Xplode over a steroid :(

Cant respond to taking it on a non pulse cycle but the best way to discribe it is feels like i did 10 years ago with energy and such. So perfection how long would you think I need to wait before taking another bottle which for me is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on? I am guessing at least 3 months but maybe 6? I am not a body builder nor do I want to be and would like to not consistantly have compounds in my body. After I finish the bottle I will hit the doc for blood work and keep yall posted. Again when on the 2 weeks I feel great not like the m1t I did years ago which was head aches and hot feeling then got shut down with no drive for a couple three weeks, then again I did not pulse so hard to really compare. I like the pulsing just gives a little boost cause I really dont want any more weight I am a big lean guy. A bit more strength is nice though and it is doing that. Any newbies over 18 I do recommend this product for pulsing with plenty of at very least mild thistle but hang on for blood work.

That's how I am too. I feel more energized on it. If that's how your taking it I would take at least an entire month without taking anything before doing it again. Supression in 2 weeks wont be very bad. My normal testosterone level was 460 and after 10 days of epistane at 30mg was 280. Supression, yes, but nothing you would see from something like dbol.

Some people like the pulsing method, and I agree it is a great first anabolic to try. Let us know how to the bloodwork turns out.

dont talk about overcompensation when you take prohormones. you expect to get the same benefit as from real AS but for what ever reason you dont take the plunge. I thought i would try this new prohormone and see. honestly my opinion of them hasnt changed at all. They give all the side effects of real AS and few of the benefits. they even cost more than the real deal.

yeah any one can be knocked out easy if their hands are down. just dont forget how easy it is for someone who out weighs you by 75lbs of muscle to ground and pound your ass. i got out wrestled by a pro hockey player the other day and he handled me like a kid, good thing we were just fucking around. not everyone is all show and no go just because they are big.

I agree that overcompensation should never be considered until you have actually overcompensated. Most guys who look like this are on unbelieveble doses of multiple injectables. People seek prohormones for the biggest reason because they are legal. I wouldn't compare epistane to something like injectable testosterone. I tend to compare it to the same results one would get from an anavar only cycle.

A cycle of epistane costs $25. That's pretty cheap. And it is infact safer than illegal anabolics. Both on toxicity on on the HTPA.

Other prohormones this is not true. Superdrol for instance it more toxic to your body than any common illegal anabolic. It is a terrible compound. There is a big difference between prohormones and steroids. Prohormones are technically pro-steroids, meaning they are analogues or derivatives of illegal steroids, and your body must convert them to a steroid molecule. This is why they are so toxic.

Epistane is not a prohormone, it is already a steroid molecule.

And i agree warmachine, not everyone is all show and no go just because they are big. There's no such thing as a huge guy who doesn't have strength along with it.

Perfection is right. Epistane is a really great product and I know some guys who took anavar out of thier cycle and replaced it with epistane. Very Very similar results!!!!!

Perfection is right. Epistane is a really great product and I know some guys who took anavar out of thier cycle and replaced it with epistane. Very Very similar results!!!!!

im sorry but i really have to call bullshit on this. i put up with the fatigue for 3 weeks at 40mg a day and i saw nothing like what i saw on 20mg of anavar. not even remotely comparable. i compare epitstane to 5mg of dbol a day. and the dbol wins hands down.

im not saying its a ripoff, if you dont get the fatigue its not a bad supp at all.
But it is nothing, NOTHING like a real steroid at any REASONABLE dosage.

Well it can work different with everyone I guess. Just like AS! I might not get the same results from the same cycle you take.

Constructive critism only please. Not everyone wants to stick themselves and walk around all jacked and looking like they are overcompensating for something. I know most of the great info I get off this forum is from huge dudes but honestly I see those puffed up purple guys walking around the gym with their lats flexed trying to look tough and I laugh. I think all that muscle gives guys a false sence of security and when they run into someone that has speed, skill and efficient muscle they will be into more than they bargained for.

Youre going to bash bodybuilding, then ask a bunch of questions about some pro-hormone that youre taking for what purpose?????

I agree that overcompensation should never be considered until you have actually overcompensated. Most guys who look like this are on unbelieveble doses of multiple injectables. People seek prohormones for the biggest reason because they are legal. I wouldn't compare epistane to something like injectable testosterone. I tend to compare it to the same results one would get from an anavar only cycle.

A cycle of epistane costs $25. That's pretty cheap. And it is infact safer than illegal anabolics. Both on toxicity on on the HTPA.

Other prohormones this is not true. Superdrol for instance it more toxic to your body than any common illegal anabolic. It is a terrible compound. There is a big difference between prohormones and steroids. Prohormones are technically pro-steroids, meaning they are analogues or derivatives of illegal steroids, and your body must convert them to a steroid molecule. This is why they are so toxic.

Epistane is not a prohormone, it is already a steroid molecule.

And i agree warmachine, not everyone is all show and no go just because they are big. There's no such thing as a huge guy who doesn't have strength along with it.

ok neat. how can you compare this to anavar? i think youre a little confused about what analogs and derivitives and such... you can back this stuff all you want but the fact remains that this is a product that give less gains, with more sides and problems, if you want that take winny

im sorry but i really have to call bullshit on this. i put up with the fatigue for 3 weeks at 40mg a day and i saw nothing like what i saw on 20mg of anavar. not even remotely comparable. i compare epitstane to 5mg of dbol a day. and the dbol wins hands down.

im not saying its a ripoff, if you dont get the fatigue its not a bad supp at all.
But it is nothing, NOTHING like a real steroid at any REASONABLE dosage.

Yea, i mean we are dealing with anabolic compounds here. Everything acts different in everyones body. 20mg of anavar wouldn't do anything for me. I had to use around 80mg to see anything noticeable.

ok neat. how can you compare this to anavar? i think youre a little confused about what analogs and derivitives and such... you can back this stuff all you want but the fact remains that this is a product that give less gains, with more sides and problems, if you want that take winny

Trust me, I know what an analog and derivative of a compound is. I have done A LOT of study in biochemistry and organic chemistry...and no I don't mean just the little college classes.

As stated in this thread about 100 times, which i don't at all expect anyone to read through lol, when I compare epistane to anavar I am not comparing the chemical make-up of the compound. Are they both steroid molecules? YES.

When I say "epistane is like anavar" I am meaning the effects that I, myself got from taking it, along with 95% of the other users who have taken it. By this I mean dry gains, no bloating, very maintainable gains, and low side effects (proven with blood work I received).

You're not going to get more sides and problem with epistane. This isn't something I am just saying, but something 95% of people on all the boards agree with, who have all used it as well as other compounds.

Question --

In day 12 of my second epistane cycle. Using a new supplier, same brand (IBE). First cycle by now I had significant strength gains and some minor sign (ball achiness, oily skin). So far I've only noticed lethargy, some calf/forearm pumps ... but overall no real weight gain, no real strength increase.

First cycle was 20/20/30/40.... this one is 40/40/40/40. I'm 6',30,200. Waited about 4 months between cycles, Nolva PCT.

Is this just something that happens on the second cycle or is it possible I got a bad lot? By day 12 I was really expecting some results.

There are no "bad lots". The only thing that can happen with molecules like steroids is if the supplier keeps them in a hot area, the heat can cause the molecule bonds to break, and degrade.

First cycles of anything are always the best. 4 months is a pretty good time off. You're lack of results is probably in your diet/training, because you cannot expect to see the same results with anything with the same diet and training as with previous cycles. You must diet better (more calories) in order to see the same weight gain with your new starting weight. Get what I mean?

There are no "bad lots". The only thing that can happen with molecules like steroids is if the supplier keeps them in a hot area, the heat can cause the molecule bonds to break, and degrade.
This is essentially what I meant by 'bad lot'. I was thinking perhaps it was old or poorly stored.

First cycles of anything are always the best. 4 months is a pretty good time off. You're lack of results is probably in your diet/training, because you cannot expect to see the same results with anything with the same diet and training as with previous cycles. You must diet better (more calories) in order to see the same weight gain with your new starting weight. Get what I mean?
I understand what you mean, but shouldn't I see some incidence of the effects beyond the weight gain i.e increased strength, energy in the gym, oily skin, etc as I did last time? Or perhaps that is the kind of thing that one only experiences on a first cycle? I don't know, I don't have enough experience to judge.

This is essentially what I meant by 'bad lot'. I was thinking perhaps it was old or poorly stored.

I understand what you mean, but shouldn't I see some incidence of the effects beyond the weight gain i.e increased strength, energy in the gym, oily skin, etc as I did last time? Or perhaps that is the kind of thing that one only experiences on a first cycle? I don't know, I don't have enough experience to judge.

Yea, but another way you could look at it is if you're having those side effects, thats a sign there is an anabolic/androgenic substance in your body.

Back