Epistane: The next generation of hormones

I used epi at 20mg for 2 weeks, then 30mg for the last 3 weeks. So one bottle last me a 5 week cycle. I was better than Anavar (var) for me. I ran my Anavar (var) standalone at 60mg ED. Regular post cycle therapy (pct) will be perfect. It is way easier for your body to bounce back from this compound than anything else. My post cycle therapy (pct) was just standard nolva 40/40/20/20, which i felt was more than enough, like i said above i havnt lost any of the strength or weight, and it's been 2 months since I ended.

Last edited:
thanks guys,

i ordered one bottle.

I'll give it a shot, then i'll get some of my girls to try it.

Nice keep me updated. Sounds like a compound that would be safe for girls, as I imagine estray wouldnt have recommended it if it gave his wife a thicker beard than his :D

i've got some Anavar (var) , but i'll throw epi to one girl and Anavar (var) to the other, c what happens...

do u use girls as test subjects? lol

Try the epi at 20-30mg/day until the bottle is up, and compare it to 60mg Anavar (var) a day. You'll see its very similar it terms of no sides/hardness/lean muscle, but a little more effective.

Nice keep me updated. Sounds like a compound that would be safe for girls, as I imagine estray wouldnt have recommended it if it gave his wife a thicker beard than his :D

lol, absolutely not. Its low on the andrognic scale so it sounded good to go. Just guessed on the dosage though but got it right i think. No clitoral atrophy like she starts to get toward the end of a Anavar (var) cycle so i dont think she overdid it.

i've got some Anavar (var) , but i'll throw epi to one girl and Anavar (var) to the other, c what happens...

Sounds like you got your own double-blind study. lol

do u use girls as test subjects? lol

Try the epi at 20-30mg/day until the bottle is up, and compare it to 60mg Anavar (var) a day. You'll see its very similar it terms of no sides/hardness/lean muscle, but a little more effective.

Yes, I give them clen, albuterol, Anavar (var) and primo.
they all work.

Girls piss me off, if they feel like they are retaining 1oz of water, they want to stop taking Anavar (var) .... primo isn't that strong, but it works, clen sucks but it works albuterol isn't that strong, but it works ok...

I don't keep track of numbers, i just base it on how good they look

I'm going to put one girl on

Girl 1: Anavar (var) @ 10mg per day for 60 days
Girl 2: Epi @ 20mg per day
Girl 3: Epi @ 20mg per day

Girl 1: 37 5'7" 130, good base, good workout habits, good diet.

Girl 2: 26 5'4" 124 nice ass, medium muscular build, average workout/diet habits

Girl 3: 22, very skinny, former track athlete, she is 5'7 115

I took Havoc and failed a life insurance policy exam royally mid way through the cycle. Lipids and cholesterol were a mess... Liver values as well

Blood pressure was a bit off also

I took Havoc and failed a life insurance policy exam royally mid way through the cycle. Lipids and cholesterol were a mess... Liver values as well

but what about results? stronger? Leaner?

i use it to bridge for those times i go away on business trips and can't bring pins and vials.

Yeah, I really think you guys are going to like Epistane. I am an employee of IBE and so you may think I have bias when it comes to this stuff but I assure you that I do not. I have used the same thing most have used over the years, superdrol, m1t, 4-ad, etc. Many of them were great, with superdrol being up there. Problem with superdrol, however, was its toxicity. When it first came out people liked the gains so much they would make excuses about how bad their bloodwork was post cycle. People were getting HDL values of 8 and LDL values of 200 and saying, well it was because I wasn't eating right, wasn't taking NAC, etc.

With Epistane this isn't "as big" as a problem. Any oral, or any steroid for that matter is going to affect lipid levels and any methylated steroids are going to affect the liver. Each steroid affects them at different levels though. Epistane is a little less anabolic than is Superdrol, but far less toxic. Does that mean you aren't going to get elevated lipids or liver values? Nope, but you recover from them much faster. The numbers don't lie, Epistane is 12x more anabolic than test. It is a fact and has been tested in the lab on more than one occasion in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. You may say science wasn't advanced then but recent advancements in computer technology and quantum mechanics have allowed for predictions in receptor binding affinity using QSAR have confirmed this. I think many people get impatient with it, take too low of a dosage, or just try comparing it to their tren cycles at 40mg/day.

Depending on how big you are I have not seen really anyone not grow considerably at 40mg/day spread out throughout the day. It takes about a week or so to really kick in and by the end of the second week you are feeling great. Strength is up remarkably and you get a nice fullness. After my surgery I went from 158 (hadn't worked out in months) to 175 in about 4 weeks. Now granted I will admit 158 is nowhere near my normal weight so I shot up quickly. In all fairness I have done the same thing with Superdrol, going from 159 to 178 in 4 weeks after another surgery. With what is on the market now, this is the hands down strongest and most effective muscle builder and the benefit to cost ratio is the highest out there.

As for the gyno reduction properties, 10-20mg/day works best. I think 5 morning and 5 night would be optimal but they are 10mg capsules. The methylated version of epitiostanol (the original SERM from the 70's) is more androgenic, therefore, taking high dosages above 20mg will start to negate the gyno reducing properties. It is sort of like saying I am going to take 10 caps of aspirin because I have a really bad headache. Doesn't really work that way.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask, it can be about any muscle builder or Epistane and I'll be glad to share my opinion and/or scientific knowledge.

No offense rake...but you could have failed that life insurance policy for about 300 reasons with your background

Yeah, I really think you guys are going to like Epistane. I am an employee of IBE and so you may think I have bias when it comes to this stuff but I assure you that I do not. I have used the same thing most have used over the years, superdrol, m1t, 4-ad, etc. Many of them were great, with superdrol being up there. Problem with superdrol, however, was its toxicity. When it first came out people liked the gains so much they would make excuses about how bad their bloodwork was post cycle. People were getting HDL values of 8 and LDL values of 200 and saying, well it was because I wasn't eating right, wasn't taking NAC, etc.

With Epistane this isn't "as big" as a problem. Any oral, or any steroid for that matter is going to affect lipid levels and any methylated steroids are going to affect the liver. Each steroid affects them at different levels though. Epistane is a little less anabolic than is Superdrol, but far less toxic. Does that mean you aren't going to get elevated lipids or liver values? Nope, but you recover from them much faster. The numbers don't lie, Epistane is 12x more anabolic than test. It is a fact and has been tested in the lab on more than one occasion in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. You may say science wasn't advanced then but recent advancements in computer technology and quantum mechanics have allowed for predictions in receptor binding affinity using QSAR have confirmed this. I think many people get impatient with it, take too low of a dosage, or just try comparing it to their tren cycles at 40mg/day.

Depending on how big you are I have not seen really anyone not grow considerably at 40mg/day spread out throughout the day. It takes about a week or so to really kick in and by the end of the second week you are feeling great. Strength is up remarkably and you get a nice fullness. After my surgery I went from 158 (hadn't worked out in months) to 175 in about 4 weeks. Now granted I will admit 158 is nowhere near my normal weight so I shot up quickly. In all fairness I have done the same thing with Superdrol, going from 159 to 178 in 4 weeks after another surgery. With what is on the market now, this is the hands down strongest and most effective muscle builder and the benefit to cost ratio is the highest out there.

As for the gyno reduction properties, 10-20mg/day works best. I think 5 morning and 5 night would be optimal but they are 10mg capsules. The methylated version of epitiostanol (the original SERM from the 70's) is more androgenic, therefore, taking high dosages above 20mg will start to negate the gyno reducing properties. It is sort of like saying I am going to take 10 caps of aspirin because I have a really bad headache. Doesn't really work that way.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask, it can be about any muscle builder or Epistane and I'll be glad to share my opinion and/or scientific knowledge.

Glad to have you here Lake

No, this is not an advertisement. I am trying to get people to realize what this is, and to let people know it exists.

Epistane can be bought from a lot of legal supplement stores (nutraplanet, bulk nutrition)

Epistane is the methylated version of epitiostanol (orally bioavailable). They use this drug in japan to treat libido issues, as well as gyno. It is possibly the most genius, thought out compound in a long time.

Here is a study: [A case of advanced breast cancer successfully tre...[Gan To Kagaku Ryoho. 1988] - PubMed Result

A patient with stage IV advanced breast cancer with multiple metastasis (bones of the whole body, lungs) were treated by ovariectomy, administration of an non-steroidal antiestrogen (tamoxifen) and mild chemotherapeutic drugs, with favorable results. After four years, however, the patient had a relapse of the cancer. A steroidal antiestrogen (epitiostanol) was then administered with satisfactory results. When a breast cancer relapse occurs in patients once treated successfully with endocrinotherapy, a different form of endocrinotherapy should be tried. There is a possibility that the mechanism of action of Epitiostanol, which is regarded as a steroidal antiestrogen, is different from that of tamoxifen in which an estrogen receptor (ER) system is included.

By methylating epitiostanol, it becomes orally bioavailable, just like every other oral steroid.

People normally take about 20-40mg a day for 4-6 weeks. A lot of people recommend pulsing it as well (30-40mg/day 3 days a week). Epistane is not only an amazing compound at producing very lean, dry gains, it is actually very liver safe, compared to most 17aa steroids. It is methyl, 17aa, and will have an effect on your liver, but not near as much as other 17aa. Someone comparable to the effects of anavar, and toxicity of anavar.

I have done a ridiculous amount of research on this compound, and if anyone has any questions just post them up, or PM me. It is not recommended to run this without proper post cycle therapy (pct), but some people do it anyways.

I will be posting other studies, reviews in this thread.

PA

it ddidnt help my gyno. was good for strength gains though.

Will this stuff burn up an unhealthy amount of estrogen?

no, and they are making that claim off of the injectable version. Ive seen people say it cleared their gyno right up, and others said it did jack shit, some said it made it worse. I took it w/ 2ccs of test a week and it did nothing for gyno or estrogen (i gained 1-2 lbs of water while taking it). I got a half a bottle sitting in my cabinet.

Back