Epistane: The next generation of hormones

I will say, the shit works. It's definitely a legal steroid. Reminds me of a slightly weaker anavar without the body comp changes.

Yea..i mean I have read it effecting a lot of people a lot of different ways, like anything. Some people use knock-offs and will have other side effects, which isnt to my surprise, as it is probably synthesized like shit. They make the claim off the injectable version, and the version they sell is the methylated, bioavailable version of the injectable (same concept on how all oral steroids are methylated for bioavailability). Glad to hear you got some decent strength gains from it. What dose were you using it at?

The reason I failed was noted above. I drink alcohol like twice a year and have never even smoked a cigarette.

Like LakeMountD said though, yes it's going to cause your lipids/liver on a blood test to be out of whack...but the reason it is "safer" than other oral steroids is the time your body can recover from the poor levels is much faster, and the levels don't get near as bad. I apologize for thinking you were a drinker :splat:

I've taken Superdrol also.. which is now banned by the FDA... you can search for superdrol on google, but I'm fairly certain that isn't the same product which was sold in 2006.

Yea..i mean I have read it effecting a lot of people a lot of different ways, like anything. Some people use knock-offs and will have other side effects, which isnt to my surprise, as it is probably synthesized like shit. They make the claim off the injectable version, and the version they sell is the methylated, bioavailable version of the injectable (same concept on how all oral steroids are methylated for bioavailability). Glad to hear you got some decent strength gains from it. What dose were you using it at?

20mg. a day. trust me, it doesnt do shit for estrogen

A friend of mine at the gym jsut ran a cycle of m-drol which is a superdrol clone. It was good stuff, i watched his strength go up very quickly and he put a few lbs of new muscle on.

Yea it' an old superdrol clone, but it's pretty much equivalent to rat poison when it comes to side effects and lipid levels. I have some because I bought it when I thought it was going to be banned as well, but I am yet to use it after reading peoples blood tests after taking it.

Yea it' an old superdrol clone, but it's pretty much equivalent to rat poison when it comes to side effects and lipid levels. I have some because I bought it when I thought it was going to be banned as well, but I am yet to use it after reading peoples blood tests after taking it.

The shits cheap too but i still think id rather pay the extra money and take epistane.

Same here. Like i said previously, I hate the idea of these small no-name companies making clones. I doubt any of them know what the hell they are really doing in a lab. I'd rather spend $40 on epistane, gain and keep 8-10lbs with low toxicity and get strong.

Good thread.. I've heard talk over the past year about it being the "real deal" but you never know with OTC's.. 9 out of 10 are usually hype.. but Epistane looks to be the 1 thats legit. I just have a hard time believing its the same or better then var. "REAL" correctly dosed Oxandrolone (var) is the shit!!! I think its hands down one the best compounds available.

Good thread.. I've heard talk over the past year about it being the "real deal" but you never know with OTC's.. 9 out of 10 are usually hype.. but Epistane looks to be the 1 thats legit. I just have a hard time believing its the same or better then var. "REAL" correctly dosed Oxandrolone (var) is the shit!!! I think its hands down one the best compounds available.

same here. If its better than Anavar (var), i'll buy $5,000 worth, stock up for when its illegal.

Good thread.. I've heard talk over the past year about it being the "real deal" but you never know with OTC's.. 9 out of 10 are usually hype.. but Epistane looks to be the 1 thats legit. I just have a hard time believing its the same or better then Anavar (var) . "REAL" correctly dosed Oxandrolone ( Anavar (var) ) is the shit!!! I think its hands down one the best compounds available.

Yea...it IS an OTC supplement, but the compound itself, 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is a steroid. Like i said I ran some very good Anavar (var) at 60mg/day and it had basically the same effects on me as did the epistane, except i kept the gains with epistane and with Anavar (var) a lost a little.

ESTRAY, did your wife have any sides including viritazation. A friend of mine and I are both looking for something for our wives to take and are both leaning towards anavar. Did it affect her bf at all?

Back