Epistane: The next generation of hormones

Anavar usually causes girls to bloat and they hate that, like getfitdoc said. Estray will tell you of any viritazation, but I imagine if it did cause it, he would have noted that earlier.

No virilization at all, not even on 20mg. On 20mg ana Anavar (var) she starts to get clitoral enlargement after about 30 days, granted thats alot of Anavar (var) for a woman though. So mg for mg, id say its every bit as safe as ana Anavar (var) .

No real change in bodyfat but she wasnt trying to lose any, she was on a bulker of sorts and trying to throw on a few lbs of lean muscle. It did work well for that. My wife tends to get impatient on Anavar (var) cause shes one of the ones that reatins water on it. With the epi there was no water retention either.

That sounds like a great compound, and know that I am sure that our wonderful govt will be taking this away as well.

That sounds like a great compound, and know that I am sure that our wonderful govt will be taking this away as well.

Idk, its been around for a couple years and they dont seem like theyre really gunning for it. Well see.

Superdrol made me feel like I was dying from the inside out. Just lethargic and terrible. Anyone get that on this stuff?

Superdrol made me feel like I was dying from the inside out. Just lethargic and terrible. Anyone get that on this stuff?

yeah, if i recall correctly my friend who i was referring to earlier was complaining of lethargy and just feeling poopy in general when he was using it.

Me and a couple guys at the gym used epistane . 6 of us actually . The gains were more like 5 to 10 pounds but it was solid lean gains . i kept all gains when i got off of it after post cycle therapy (pct) i still gains 7 clean pounds. i loved it . strenth gains were pretty good to

Me and a couple guys at the gym used epistane . 6 of us actually . The gains were more like 5 to 10 pounds but it was solid lean gains . i kept all gains when i got off of it after post cycle therapy (pct) i still gains 7 clean pounds. i loved it . strenth gains were pretty good to

sounds a lot like me...except i had 8 lbs, and kept all of them

It could be used with test, obviously, just like any steroid. I would recommend it at the beginning of a test cycle, like most orals are used. But it could be used alone as well.

This is what the official Epistane Website says is the:
"Extreme Mass Cycle"

WEEK 1: 40mg Epistane™ (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)
WEEK 2-4: 40mg Epistane™
WEEK 5: 150mg X-Lean™+Favorite post cycle therapy (pct) SERM
WEEK 6: 100mgX-Lean™+Favorite post cycle therapy (pct) SERM 
WEEK 7: 50mg X-Lean™+Favorite post cycle therapy (pct) SERM 

Not really sure what "x-lean" is.

I think I am going to do this, but I'm also going to add in Dermacrine Dermacrine - Boosting Testosterone with Topical DHEA and Pregnenolone , and use primordial performance's post cycle therapy (pct) protocol
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...2461-complete-pct-primordial-performance.html

PCT Stack with Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 and EndoAmp

ya, hopefully. I am prepared with all post cycle therapy (pct) stuff and i have a-dex just in case.. think i'll need it?

I'll start a new log in my online journal to keep track.

I'll post my diet as well. Hell its only a 4 week run, so i should be able to keep track of everything, supps, diet, and workouts to the letter.

as soon as i get the epi, i'll start the log, plus i haven't worked out in like 2 weeks, due to sickness, the antibiotics are now officially out of my system, so i'll b g2g when epi arrives ( i already go primordial performance's stuff)

ya, hopefully. I am prepared with all post cycle therapy (pct) stuff and i have a-dex just in case.. think i'll need it?

I'll start a new log in my online journal to keep track.

I'll post my diet as well. Hell its only a 4 week run, so i should be able to keep track of everything, supps, diet, and workouts to the letter.

as soon as i get the epi, i'll start the log, plus i haven't worked out in like 2 weeks, due to sickness, the antibiotics are now officially out of my system, so i'll b g2g when epi arrives ( i already go primordial performance's stuff)

hell yea, man. I dont think you'll need a-dex...but it's always good to have on hand, esp cuz idk exactly what dermicrine does. I will be subscribing to your log.

Back