Epistane: The next generation of hormones

Yea, but another way you could look at it is if you're having those side effects, thats a sign there is an anabolic/androgenic substance in your body.
Exactly, and the fact I don't have any of the sides this time is what I am wondering about. I don't have any of the sides and I'm on a higher dose.

Hi bro Perfection Awaits, i was wondering if i run this cycle for 6 weeks going 30/30/40/40/60/60. Do i need to do anything more for my PCT? if assuming on a normal cycle of 4 weeks of 20/30/30/40 you do a PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 so if i were to run 6 weeks, do i need to include clomid or run higher cycle of nolvadex? thanks

Hi bro Perfection Awaits, i was wondering if i run this cycle for 6 weeks going 30/30/40/40/60/60. Do i need to do anything more for my PCT? if assuming on a normal cycle of 4 weeks of 20/30/30/40 you do a PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 so if i were to run 6 weeks, do i need to include clomid or run higher cycle of nolvadex? thanks

Nope run the same post cycle therapy (pct). That will be a sick cycle. Post up the results when youre done.

Sure i got my espitane last october, haven't had the chance to use it yet, haha i have 6 bottles that why i'm planning to do 6 weeks cycle using 2 bottles. now waiting for my nolvadex to arrival then i will start. will post my result here.

Thanks for the help bro, hope i can gain 8-10 pounds and keep all the gains. looking forward to start this cycle

I may have posted some wrong info last time but now I am in the last two weeks off with the third two weeks on coming soon. Update, pulse method is working, increased strength! And some muscle weight but I really dont pay much attention to that.

Sure i got my espitane last october, haven't had the chance to use it yet, haha i have 6 bottles that why i'm planning to do 6 weeks cycle using 2 bottles. now waiting for my nolvadex to arrival then i will start. will post my result here.

Thanks for the help bro, hope i can gain 8-10 pounds and keep all the gains. looking forward to start this cycle

With a good diet that's very possible

I may have posted some wrong info last time but now I am in the last two weeks off with the third two weeks on coming soon. Update, pulse method is working, increased strength! And some muscle weight but I really dont pay much attention to that.

Good to see some pulsing feedback :dj:

I have read the full thread, this stuff sounds pretty good. I am still torn on to pull the trigger or not. Next week I am starting Test blend 400mgs and deca 300mgs arimidex as needed all for about 10-12 weeks. I want to take d-bol for the first 4 weeks but can't get any. I have to resort to a pro-hormone now, I want something strong, something that will act like d-bol to pack on some quit weight and a i wouldn't mind the water either. I don't think this stuff is going to cut it. what else is there. Halotest 25?

You would be suprised the amount of lean mass you would get from this. It wont be a bunch of water like you get from dbol...but you will gain some good mass.

I dont know why I was not counting properly but did not have enough to do the third two week pulse. Got the blood work done and told the doc what supplement I was taking and his response was we give people who need them alabolics to keep them from wasting away and blah blah blah but you should not really take anything since there are side effects even with taking the milk thistle. He said good cholesterol was borderline and they would like to see it a little higher but overall keep up the good diet and exercise program and more whole grains will bring up that good cholesterol. I think I would like to find a local doc that is more up on athletes. Anyway good results for tris, cholesterol, kindney and I never noticed any sex drive issues or anything pulsing just some strength, a little muscle gain and a placebo affect.

I dont know why I was not counting properly but did not have enough to do the third two week pulse. Got the blood work done and told the doc what supplement I was taking and his response was we give people who need them alabolics to keep them from wasting away and blah blah blah but you should not really take anything since there are side effects even with taking the milk thistle. He said good cholesterol was borderline and they would like to see it a little higher but overall keep up the good diet and exercise program and more whole grains will bring up that good cholesterol. I think I would like to find a local doc that is more up on athletes. Anyway good results for tris, cholesterol, kindney and I never noticed any sex drive issues or anything pulsing just some strength, a little muscle gain and a placebo affect.

How was your bad cholesterol?

It must have been ok since the doc only told the nurse to tell me about the borderline good cholesterol. More info to follow.

Back