EQ actetate question

GigGuns21

In a Russian Gulag
Are there any advantages/disadvanteges to running EQ acetate rather than the longer acting ester?

Other then the various pros and cons of all short esters versus long esters in general? No, there aren't. It's the exact same compound.

I assume that the the acetate would be better other than the frequent injects as you would not have to wait at least 6 weeks to see results?

GigGuns21 said:
Are there any advantages/disadvanteges to running EQ acetate rather than the longer acting ester?
If you can find a Boldenone Acetate that doesn't cause extreme nausea and flu like symptoms, please let us know.

Yes, you would get a higher concentrate of the drug circulating in your system quicker with a short ester.

Are those sides specific to EQ in the actetate form or short esters in general, Ive run the longer ester EQ for 16 weeks and really liked it. Im not familiar with short esters and their sides.

I've run boldenone suspension with no problems but have never tried boldenone acetate personally.

Vegas said:
I've run boldenone suspension with no problems but have never tried boldenone acetate personally.
Boldenone Suspension obvioulsy does work but putting Boldenone in either the Acetate or Propionate ester is where the problems of nausea come in.

The cypionate ester kicks in much faster than traditional eq. Stay away from the acetate or propionate esters unless you like feeling like you have the worst flu ever.

Back