EQ For 8 Weeks?

Jock

Hey fellas

I wanna run a Test Prop/EQ/T3 cuttting cycle soon. I'm 182lbs @ 17% bodyfat and I'm aiming for 10%.

I wanna run Test Prop @ 100mg EOD and for 10 weeks and EQ @ 400mg a week for 8 weeks, with a T3 taper up and down for the first 6 weeks.

All I have been told is to "run EQ for at least 12 weeks" but financially this really isn't an option.

Surely if my diet & cardio is spot on can I lost 6-7% bodyfat with this cycle?

Thanks, Jock

You cannot scrounge together 70 more bucks to run the eq a little longer, i find that hard to beleive. I wouldn't waste my money on eq for 8 weeks, make some tren.

Ok fair point, how long should I run it for 10 weeks? Bearing in mind EQ's half-life I assume will I need to run prop for another 2 weeks.

So thats 10 weeks of EQ and 12 weeks of test prop, that a good cutter? (I know it's all in the diet) but you know.

Thanks, Jock

If your diet is in check you could lose that without gear. As for you running Test Prop....Why??? Run Test Enanthate. 10 weeks of poking yourself EOD will get old in a hurry. I would seriously consider waiting until you get some more EQ.

As for your cycle (depending on what you've done)

375mg - 500mg Test Enanthate / week 1 - 10
400mg Equipoise / week 1 - 10
T3 run at the end of the cycle and don't exced 50mcg/day last 6 weeks
(This is because your thyroid will be functioning properly at the beg. but will start to slow down towards the end, with lowered carbs and kcal)

Also find a good fatburner. If you need any help send me a PM. I'll do my best.

Thanks for your input DirkMoneyShot.

I have done one 8 week cycle of 500mg Test Cyp and 300mg Deca, from which I've kept about 18-20lbs.

I got horrible bloat from the Cyp, thats why I don't wanna run anything similar (such as Enanthate)

I lose a ton of muscle and strength on natural cutting cycles, my enthusiasm goes down the shitter. All I want is to maintain my weight and strength while losing 6-7% bodyfat.

I was also planning on cycling Clen and ECA throughout the cycle and post-cycle therapy.

Thanks, Jock

I would definately not do EQ any less than 10 weeks. I personally think 12-15 weeks is much better.

Well as far as bloating.......Make sure your running Arimidex. I just think you'd be better off in the Long run. And with you losing strength and muscle when you cut maybe we should talk about your diet.

Back