EQ.. How long tell you felt effects?

caladin said:
Not arguing just want to know how you came up with that number?

Ex:

10 weeks =70 days / by every 4th day shot = 17.5 shots in 10 weeks which equals a total of 5,250mgs of Eq. Divided by 10 weeks = 525

12 weeks = 84 days / by every 4th day shot = 21 shots in 12 weeks equals a total of 6,300mgs of Eq. Divided by 12 weeks = once again 525mgs/week

Hope this wasn't to much and easy to follow.

BTW I start feeling/seeing the effects of EQ by week 4

jarbulldog said:
what dose are you running it at? for me it was 5 weeks at 300 a week

I've ran as little as 400mgs per week and up to 800mgs per week of Eq but I never noticed a difference in the time that it took to begin to see/feel the benefits of the drug.

I hate the term "feel" when refered to the onset of a drug. Pretty much whatever injectable I take I "feel" the drug in my system within 48 hours, meaning I can tell a new androgen has entered my system and I can feel a rise in androgen levels (varying by drug of course). However I would put the time that it takes to see results from the drug at what most people refer to as "feeling" it, in the case of EQ anywhere from 3-5 weeks I where I notice it reaching its full effects and steadying from there.
Maybe I just have a sensitive system when it comes to onset of AAS, but I know whenever I've taken a drug within 12-48 hours that it is in my system and doing its thing. Like I said, that doesn't mean it's working to its potential, or I'm seeing gains or anything - just that I notice that it's there. This is especially noticeable when I am taking an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) coming from being off, or to a lesser degree from a low dose cruise. But usually I can tell within a couple days even when I just switch compounds within a cycle. Not something crazy or minute like prop to enanthate, but switching base hormones, like Eq to deca or something similar. Anybody else relate to this?

Stone said:
Maybe I just have a sensitive system when it comes to onset of AAS, but I know whenever I've taken a drug within 12-48 hours that it is in my system and doing its thing.

Not strange at all. We have to remember that more ester is released from the depot on the first day after the injection then is released on the next day, and then the next day, etc. It's bascially a step decline in the amounts released. That is why a lot of people saying that they have to wait for a drug to "kick in" is bullshit. There is a big difference between seeing size gains/strength increases and whether or not the drug is actually beginning to "work".

Aboot said:
Not strange at all. We have to remember that more ester is released from the depot on the first day after the injection then is released on the next day, and then the next day, etc. It's bascially a step decline in the amounts released. That is why a lot of people saying that they have to wait for a drug to "kick in" is bullshit. There is a big difference between seeing size gains/strength increases and whether or not the drug is actually beginning to "work".

Cosign. My point exactly!

It would seem that most feel 600mg is the base for EQ. Based on your calculations how would one take EQ if they want to get at least 600mg or so a week.

And thanks for all the replies on my first question!

Every third day vs every 4th?

Back