Eq only?

Never did it, I'm more of a test man myself. However, some on this board have, claiming to have had lean, keepable gains, but less than on a test cycle.

I wouldn't run it looking for serious gains in strength or mass, but I guess if you wanted to do a light cycle it would be okay. Always have some test ready just in case. Probably the only injectable that would be acceptable to run as a first cycle alone, if one has done their research, is EQ.

Alot of guys around here are doing EQ only cycles with good lean gains without the water. Theyre finding that keeping more of the gains are helping them after the cycle as one doesnt get depressed losing as much size and strength.

I was thinking about running an EQ alone cycle because im not looking to bloat with test but i think im going to go with the eq and a little test and stay away from the Winstrol (winny) since everyone says it is very harsh on the body.
Week 1-10 EQ/500mg
Week 1-10 sustanon/200mg

PCT
nolva 45 days 20mg ed
clomid 30 days (100mg @ 7days / the remaining 23days @ 50mg)

Any last words of advice?

HardHittin08 said:
I was thinking about running an EQ alone cycle because im not looking to bloat with test but i think im going to go with the eq and a little test and stay away from the Winstrol (winny) since everyone says it is very harsh on the body.
Week 1-10 EQ/500mg
Week 1-10 sustanon/200mg

PCT
nolva 45 days 20mg ed

Looks good to me but id run it out to 12 wks.

I love EQ. Great lean gains, and great vascularity if your sub 8%.

I'm running mine for 11 weeks, so yeah, I agree with the guys to extend it a bit.

really depends on the person, but it "shouldn't" shut you down hard. I would always have enough test on hand for a replacement dose just in case.

I've Just startd my first ever cycle.....VAR only (3 weeks in) might do an equi only cycle after this! Ive had very good gains the natural way, so don t want to get too much bigger! Equi for me, seems like its the way to go!

Week 1-10 EQ/500mg
Week 1-10 sustanon/200mg

PCT
nolva 45 days 20mg ed

looks good dude, but i would definitely try to run it 15 wks if you could, or at least 12 wks.

Back