EQ & Super Test - Pros & Cons - Dosage

Yamaha82spw

I’m 27 years old. 5’ 10”. 185lbs. I’m gonna try out some super test & equipoise.
I’d like to hear the pros & cons of super test & eq & recommended dosage

Worthless idea...
That super test wont do anything but more importantly why would you run some test booster when you're running EQ ?
You'll stil have to inject the eq so might as well buy some test e and do it properly.

All of this is ignoring that this is your first cycle and you need to read the beginner sticky and educate yourself.
No one will spoonfeed you a protocol.

I have no idea what “super test” is, but if it’s a test booster, like Santa said probably isn’t a wise decision. I’m currently running a EQ cycle and have a log going under the heading “3rd cycle T/EQ” that might give you some direction, but you really need to post your stats and cycle history at the very least. Also, be sure and read all the stickies as santa said especially if this is your 1st cycle. People here will be happy to help you out but gotta follow steps and protocol

I had to google supertest and the only results I got was natural test boosters.
If there's an actual testo blend, I stand corrected.

The one I seen I haven't actually looked at in almost 10 years. Source in Moldova. The forums attached to it said PIP was a biznitch. Many members even questioned if it actually had that much in it and if that much could even be dissolved in a carrier oil.

Back