Eq,test,anavar,fincar..23 years old/first cycle.. I need experienced ppl's advice!!!!

NickZuccaro

Okay let me tell you first off why I choose these 3 before I start...I'm going to run a 10 week cycle an a attempt to have the least amount of "hairloss"..plz read then i will get to the point...

Deca Durabolin - I've never had a problem with my hair on this one, neither have hundreds of other guys I've talked to. The safety of this steroid, as far as hairloss is concerned, stems from the fact that 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, instead of converting it to a stronger androgen like DHT, converts it to a very mild androgen called DHN. Taken in dosages of up to 300-400 mg weekly it shouldn't produce any hairloss problems, this is due to the fact that, being a highly HPTA supressive androgen, 300-400 mg are no more androgenic than our endogenous testosterone (supressed while we are taking it) would be.. One BIG word of caution: While you are taken Deca Durabolin (never ever take 5AR blockers such as Proscar/Propecia, for it would block the conversion of nandrolone to DHN in tissues such as the scalp and the prostate, resulting in hairloss and BPH,) which is what we are trying to avoid taking Deca.

Testosterone cypionate, propionate, etc., androderm, sustanon 250: All of these are different testosterone preparations, they all have the same properties as far as hairloss is concerned: they convert to DHT via 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. That's the main reason why testosterone is so androgenic. However, (if one takes testosterone along with a 5AR blocker such as Proscar it's not nearly that harmful for your hair). So, if you are concerned about hairloss and are taking testosterone, always use it along with Proscar. Take into account that DHT is an anti-estrogen and blocking it while your body has supraphysiological levels of testosterone might lead to gynecomastia, so it's advisable to combine Proscar with Arimidex (an aromatase inhibitor).

Boldenone (Equipoise) - After the Primo, Anavar and Deca this is probably one of the safest for your hair. Although it undergoes 5-alpha-reduction, its affinity for this enzyme is minimal, so there is very little conversion. Moreover, its 5-alpha-reduced form is not as androgenic as DHT.

Primobolan - One of the less androgenic steroids. If you are concerned about hairloss this steroid is for you. It's much more anabolic than it is androgenic.

Oxandrolone (Anavar) - It's the safest steroid for your hair along with Primobolan and Deca.

The safety stack as far as hairloss is concerned would be a cycle consisting of Primobolan, Oxandrolone and Deca. Take into account that Deca, although being very mild for your hair, is not nearly as safe as oxandrolone and primobolan as far as HPTA supression and gynecomastia is concerned. If you want to play it completely safe when using steroid and avoid jeopardizing your health (and not only your hair) use cycles consisting of Oxandrolone and Primobolan.

Okay now that you hopefully read that...

Here is what I got and the prices I paid on naps, which right now is currently not taking orders. I made my order last night then as of today they stopped taking orders. Guess I got luck

1 x= 10 ml/vial,200 mg/ml, (GP Equipoise) xxxxxxxxx

3 x=150 tabs,10mg, (GP Anavar)
xxxxxx

1 x=10 ml/vial,250 mg/ml (GPTestEnanth) $xxxx01 x=30 tabs, 20 mg/tab(GP Nolvadex) $xxx

1 x=10 tabs, 5mg/tab (GP Fincar)

1 x=12 tabs 50 mg/tab (GP Clomid)
$xxxxxxxxx

Now I know it's low doses, but if you google "before and after picture of deca/test E" You will see a kid around my age that ran a 8 week cycle and gained about 11-12 pounds "quality" muscle and looked more CUT! 200mg of each.

I'd also heard your first cycle is your best so maybe I should take advantage of that ?? .. How should I run this and or what should I add to this. Another question I have for you guys. I'm 23 years old, about 6 foot with pretty damn low body fat.. Atleast under 10% and I only been back in the gym for a couple of weeks. The thing is I have a problem. I dislocated my right shoulder 4 TIMES!. I do need surgery, but I am going to finish this cycle first because my arm feel fine, but I am scared that it might dislocate because all the added strenght and my right shoulder joing may not be able to handle the added power. Anyways I lost alot of my muscle after this injury happened, but I'm still somewhere cut. I was in my prime in 2009 I was solid muscle with just protein and I want back all of my results plus more cause I always had a problem putting on size. I choose these steroids because they give you lean quality gains that you can keep with barely any water rention.. I would of liked to run prime, but it's to costly to run 600mg a week. PRIME,DECA,ANAVAR WOULD BE MY STACK OF CHOICE, BUT THATS NOT HAPPENING...heres my questions.. If I ran deca would that decrease the chance of a dislocation over EQ ? If so, I would drop the EQ and fincar and deal with a mild risk of hairloss from the test.. popping my shoulder out is much worse than losing a few hairs....with the stack i have in mind how should i run it? what should i add or change...ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE ..I WANT FULL ADVANTAGE OF MY FIRST CYCLE..note* i will be using this for hair support haha

Rogaine 2x a day
Finasteride .5 mg/ED
Nizoral 2% 1x/week
Sprionolactone 1x/day

, but would drop the fincar if anyone recommends deca cause my shoulder...you got the idea on what i want ..less risk of shoulder redislocating, least risk of hair loss and most i can get out of quality good gains that wont be to tuff to hold on to...write it out for me how it should be ran and the post cycle therapy (pct) and how my 150 anavars should be ran/dosed

i will post pics of me in my prime as well to give you an idea

..thank you

read the freaking rules no price posting

read the freaking stickies and see what a 1st cycle should be

idf i hear one more jackass newbie cry about his hair i will crawl through the internet and choke his stupid ass myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best advice I can give you is read what dadawg wrote when he edited your post. Way too many compounds! Look at the pro bb today. Do you see all of em going bald? No. It's genetic. Yes I believe that running certain compounds for extended amounts of time can lead to unwanted side effects like hairloss but youre not gonna go bald on a 12 week cycle. You've done tons of research on hair loss and have done shit for research on proper first cycles. And as far as your shoulder goes, it doesn't matter what compound youre running, if you're making gains and putting more stress on an injury that obviously isnt healed, you're gonna reinjure it. Why would you think a steroid would make your shoulder better if you need surgery on it?

Consider HGH first. I say HGH because some myths about some AAS that 'heal' ligaments like deca, is just a mask of symptoms by lubricating joints with retention of water, giving the impression of it working to repair tears. Same goes for otc supps like MSM, which only act as a mild anti-inflammatory. HGH regenerates the processes that builds healthy tendons, ligaments, and increases bone density thru igf-1 production. Plus does lots of good stuff for human regeneration for everything from blood-oxy levels to skin health.

Stay away from the Deca. Just too many side effects.
Run a test with an anti-estrogen towards the end, add the Anavar as the test is winding down. This cycle shouldn't shut you down too hard so 2-3 weeks of clomid should be enough PCT, if not alittle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should do the trick. I think the harder stuff like Deca and Tren should be saved for later cycles. Everything has a trade-off. The hairloss, aggression and libido loss aren't worth the few extra gains. Especially for a beginner.

sorry dadawg....i read alot of forums, but this is the first time i ever joined one.. my bad...

colt i agree with you about the hair loss.. It is a bit overrated and regardless, there is risk with just about anything.. As far as HGH, its to much money right now, but i will keep that in mind..When I'm ready i'm just going to run a low dose of eq 200mg and test e 250mg.. At the end I will run the anavar then start post cycle therapy (pct) ..I'm still waiting on my gear.. I guess I have to wait 15 more days..Oh well.. thanks for the advice ..I'm going to wait until after I get my shoulder repaired.. your right.. no point of using gear if your not going to be "110%"

I never ordered from alin ..i did hear alot of good things about him..i will give him a try soon and let you know..my gear is taking forever, but everyone knows about how naps is running slow right now and not taking orders...i believe everyone will get there stuff tho and feel stupid lol..

I cant believe someone running a cycle at such a young age is gonna tell people here some that probly have 23 years of use under thier belt n have a full head of hair that hes gonna run this or that because.....have u seen jay cutler arnold the man shwartzz etc...the hair is the least of your worries worry about that shoulder n getting huge if ur gonna subject yourself to the lifestyle get ur priorities staight diet training stack rest all equally important not worrying about nonsense...

Back