eq

ran_azrad

hey gusy.
i know that average dosage of boldenone is 400-600mg per week.
this is my first time of taking bolde' i wanna take it 250mg a week for 10-12 weeks this is to low?
i take it instead deca,this is will be my 3rd cycle...
test e: 1-12/14 weeks 400mg (depend in progressing)
boldenone: 1-10/12 weeks 250mg (depend in progressing)
dbol: 1-4 weeks 25 mg a day.
this dosage of bolde' is fine?
wich compound better to this cycle?

what are your cycle goals? All you will get out of 250 mgs of eq is some minor vascularity/hardness i would seriousely recomend upping the doseage

theincredible1 said:
fuckkkkk hehe, its alotttt dont you think??
dont forget that the test is 400 mg a week and i need more androgenic than anabolic...
what you recommend me to do 300 mg boldenone or 300 mg deca for 12 weeks?

run deca bro 300 should be enough and add something at the end of cycle
and think about proviron if you want something andro...

for example if you will end your cycle in 12th week so you may add winnie in 11,12,13,14th week becyse eq and test will work about 2 weeks after last injection
and you may start post cycle therapy (pct) next day after your last winnie dosage ( becuse test enth, EQ and winnie should stop to work in your bady )

all 250mg of eq will do it waste your money. trust me. I've run eq at 400mgs twice and I was not happy at all with the results...I don't even think I got anything out of it.

dont even waste ur cash eq is a waste imo untill ur ready to take 800-1g pw, for 14 weeks or so . Ive ran eq alone ,and with other compounds I dont think u see the good gains till u hit 800mgs,so I would drop it imo.I tell everyone this instead of adding other types of gear just up the test ,nothing is better then just test, guys always have all these cycles planed out with 2-3 diff types of gear but just a higher dose of test would have been better and cheaper.

Back