EQL pics

I dont think that is a bad price at all. I got the same price on my list but I'm just seeing of the list is legit.

You have to remember thats a 20ml vial and 400mg's total 8,000mgs.

Qv 300mg/ml , you would need 3vials, for 9,000mgs. And you would have to spend over $200 for that.

Last edited:
MICRO...

Micro said:
I dont think that is a bad price at all. I got the same price on my list but I'm just seeing of the list is legit.

You have to remember thats a 20ml vial and 400mg's total 8,000mgs.

Qv 300mg/ml , you would need 3vials, for 9,000mgs. And you would have to spend over $200 for that.

:cool: Quality Vet does not make 300mg enan. Their enantat 250 does come in a 50ml vial for about the same price as DANGERGROUND listed ($150). Obviously 12.5grams @$150 is cheaper then 8grams @$160, but the convenience of 400mg/ml may be worth it for some? I mean for these guys that take a gram a week, one 2.5ml shot is more appealing then shooting 2ml twice a week. Also, many have complained that the 50ml enantat 250 burns/stings. Haven't heard the same about the 10ml bottles so my theory is that QV raises the BA content in the larger bottle in an effort to keep it sterile for a longer period of time, as they must be assuming that it will take longer to use 50ml.

Last edited:
Re: MICRO...

Melampus... said:
:cool: Quality Vet does not make 300mg enan. Their enantat 250 does come in a 50ml vial for about the same price as DANGERGROUND listed ($150). Obviously 12.5grams @$150 is cheaper then 8grams @&160, but the convenience of 400mg/ml may be worth it for some? I mean for these guys that take a gram a week, one 2.5ml shot is more appealing then shooting 2ml twice a week. Also, many have complained that the 50ml enantat 250 burns/stings. Haven't heard the same about the 10ml bottles so my theory is that QV raises the BA content in the larger bottle in an effort to keep it sterile for a longer period of time, as they must be assuming that it will take longer to use 50ml.

Yeah my fault , I thought he was talking about deca, and even that EQL Deca is 10ml, supra is 20. Got mixed up.

damn, your lucky

i'm just grateful to have a source. they seem to be hard to come by these days, for me at least.:afro:

Last edited:
I live in Texas and I can get it. All may friends are taking it is the best sfuff ever!!! I am not big and not showing but friend do and are taking Mastron they LOVE IT. I know this is a old post but was just showed it,

damn i haven't seen EQL in over a year.. i ran that stuff my first cycle Test E and Winstrol (winny) and it was killler stuff. i can't find it anymore though. My bottles looked a lil different. they were more professional lookin. they said "For Human Use" on it, and the test came in a 10ml and the Winstrol (winny) in a 20ml.. it also had a EQL hologram on it... blew me up good though, wish i could still find it.... not like it matters anyway since i only get pharmaceutical grade and im scripted now.. haha

Euro-Sustanon

I got stuff from my buddy that used it before and I saw some noticable gains on him.

Im on Sustanon 500mg a week(Mon 250mg, Thu 250 Mg) for 10 weeks and T3 for six weeks.

My third week, I injected Sus in my left thigh. Next day, Im limpin like a MothaF..ka...site is red, swollen and itchy...bump in a thigh, size of half a football...no fever...went to a doctor and he said its infected. Im on AntiBi's for a week...I did everything that I usually do(brand new sterile needle, cleaned the spot with alcohol swab several times....my hands as well, etc)

Thats when I started doubting the product and Im doing some research. As you can see, my stuff looks diff than on the pic posted on the beginning of this post

can any one tell about sustanon 300. by universal pharmaceuticals fake or sweet? testosterone propionate 150mg.testosterone phenylpropionate 50mg.testosterone isoccaprate 50mg. testoserone decanoate 50mg.10ml multiple dose injection usp

SutkeMi said:
I got stuff from my buddy that used it before and I saw some noticable gains on him.

Im on Sustanon 500mg a week(Mon 250mg, Thu 250 Mg) for 10 weeks and T3 for six weeks.

My third week, I injected Sus in my left thigh. Next day, Im limpin like a MothaF..ka...site is red, swollen and itchy...bump in a thigh, size of half a football...no fever...went to a doctor and he said its infected. Im on AntiBi's for a week...I did everything that I usually do(brand new sterile needle, cleaned the spot with alcohol swab several times....my hands as well, etc)

Thats when I started doubting the product and Im doing some research. As you can see, my stuff looks diff than on the pic posted on the beginning of this post
since I know the guy that was behnd them and I know for a fact that europa is gone.. your getting gear not from the true europa, but someone faking their gear

Back