Eqtestren 210

thunderin

Tan Gun Tiger
Eqtestren 210 (ek-tes-tren)

Each mL contains 60mg Boldenone Undecylenate, 60mg Trenbolone Enanthate and 90mg Testosterone Enanthate

210mg/mL

100mL vial
6 grams EQ
6 grams Tren E
9 grams Test E
BA 5%
Peanut oil

Making this soon and will post the results.

How are you planning on taking this. Even ED shots of this will only yield 420mg of EQ. I can't imagine this being very efficient. I would go with like a 100/100/200 mixture if it were me. Remember, the whole point of LE gear is that you don't have to take it so often...

pullinbig said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm madine.

Its gotten to the point where youy won't even comment on any posts with my avatar in em huh? lol

Not that I blame you!!! How'd it go down here? Did you post results somewhere?

did you post something?

its in my training journal. bombed for the first time. opened 606 bench and took all three attempts about 1-2" from lockout. doing a push/pull in 2 weeks with minx.

Hope to redeem myself and cheer minx on. :D

as far as the post goes im not a fan of mixing hormones together. you can mix them in the syringe just as easily and you not locked in on the ratio of drugs.

yall have a good time at the beach?

pullinbig said:
did you post something?

its in my training journal. bombed for the first time. opened 606 bench and took all three attempts about 1-2" from lockout. doing a push/pull in 2 weeks with minx.

Hope to redeem myself and cheer minx on. :D

as far as the post goes im not a fan of mixing hormones together. you can mix them in the syringe just as easily and you not locked in on the ratio of drugs.

yall have a good time at the beach?

We did. I really needed a vacation. I am starting a job with a new company Monday so it was nice to have a week and some change off work.

Sorry about the bombout, but hey, at least you get to hang with Minx in 2 weeks. Lucky fucker. :D

How often you injecting?

thunderin said:
Eqtestren 210 (ek-tes-tren)

Each mL contains 60mg Boldenone Undecylenate, 60mg Trenbolone Enanthate and 90mg Testosterone Enanthate

210mg/mL

100mL vial
6 grams EQ
6 grams Tren E
9 grams Test E
BA 5%
Peanut oil

Making this soon and will post the results.

Up the EQ/tren enan tp 70mg, that would give you 210mg of eq/tren enan, with 270mg of test enan for every 3 ml's you shot. You could go 100mg of eq/tren enan, with 125mg of test enan, then you's have 200mg of eq/tren enan and 250mg of test enan for every 2ml's

JohnnyB

make um seperate. the eq goes 500+ pain free. the tren enan goes 300 pain free. the test enan goes 500 no prrob. then you can draw them up togehter in any ratio you want and change the ratio anytime as well.

pullinbig said:
make um seperate. the eq goes 500+ pain free. the tren enan goes 300 pain free. the test enan goes 500 no prrob. then you can draw them up togehter in any ratio you want and change the ratio anytime as well.

Thanks Pullinbig, I took your advice but at a lower concentration.

roidjuice said:
How often you injecting?

Twice a week. Every Thursday and Sunday

RJH8541 said:
How are you planning on taking this. Even ED shots of this will only yield 420mg of EQ. I can't imagine this being very efficient. I would go with like a 100/100/200 mixture if it were me. Remember, the whole point of LE gear is that you don't have to take it so often...

Let's just say I take more than most.

Back