Equipoise overrated ??

To me EQ is overrated. If you need an increaase in appetite there are other things. If you need lean mass there are other things. I have heard the theory about an increase in RBC, I don't doubt that theory, but as I stated there are other things. It just seems like a very bland weak anabolic. It is best used 16 weeks at a time. Not something you will really feel either.

I also feel like everything EQ has to offer can be gained from something else more effectively. The only real thing noticed over other compounds was vascularity, but as stated above that was probably from RBC shooting through the roof. Plus I feel like if you're going for increased vascularity, IGF-1lr3 is much much more effective.
It needs to be run so long b/c they attach the boldenone to an undecyclenate ester, one of the longest used.
I highly rec a serious frontload, and a min of 16 weeks if you do choose to go w/ EQ.

To me EQ is overrated. If you need an increaase in appetite there are other things. If you need lean mass there are other things. I have heard the theory about an increase in RBC, I don't doubt that theory, but as I stated there are other things. It just seems like a very bland weak anabolic. It is best used 16 weeks at a time. Not something you will really feel either.

Thanks for ur input... Im so happy to hear all this. Because i thought it was only me. Eq is overrated and i not understand why everyone talk so good about it.. LOL !!

Back