Equipose with Tren or no?

ssww

ssww
Hey Guys,
Give me some opinions. I am about to start a cycle of 1cc Tren A(100mg/ml) and 1cc Test Prop(100mg/ml) EOD. I have 40cc's of Equipose(400mg/ml). I am wondering would there be any benifits to adding this or should I just hold off. I have no experience with Eq.

Thanks

I'm currently on a test prop/enan, tren, and EQ cycle. I think EQ benefits me by producing more red blood cells and making me hungry all the time. Physically, I'm not sure if I would notice a difference without it. To me its like a testosterone supplement. Won't hurt you, probably help you.

Everything I've read says Eq is a finishing type of AS. Have you found this to be the case? And anyway, what exactly do they mean by "finishing".

i think test eq tren would make a fine cycle as i know people who ahve done it and had great results. I guy i know from my gym ran it like this the test 750 the eq only at 400 tren at 300 and anavar at 50 mg ed w 4 ius of gh. He had some sick veins in his biceps.

im doing 1000mg of test enan a week and 500mg of eq. for 10-12 weeks then will switch to 500mg of tren enan and the 1000mg of test enan for another 10-12 weeks... 5'10, 240, 12% bf...

ssww said:
Everything I've read says Eq is a finishing type of AS. Have you found this to be the case? And anyway, what exactly do they mean by "finishing".

EQ is a long lasting steorid... it takes about 8 weeks to kick in and you have to run it at 400-600mg/week minimum... it is good for cutting and has to be run for an entire cycle... usually the cycle should be a minimum of 12 weeks if running eq

like he said

crushershockey said:
EQ is a long lasting steorid... it takes about 8 weeks to kick in and you have to run it at 400-600mg/week minimum... it is good for cutting and has to be run for an entire cycle... usually the cycle should be a minimum of 12 weeks if running eq

This is text book info! Eveything you need to know is right here.
Bump to your post Crusher! :afro:

mustanged77 said:
I'm currently on a test prop/enan, tren, and EQ cycle. I think EQ benefits me by producing more red blood cells and making me hungry all the time. Physically, I'm not sure if I would notice a difference without it. To me its like a testosterone supplement. Won't hurt you, probably help you.

Im running something very similar to that. Test Prop, Tren, EQ, but I added some Winstrol (winny) and Var. Not to mention I am taking B-12 shots. :shoot2: I am all fucked up and I love it... Haha... It's working for me. But I am going to take some serious time off after all this shit. :wavey:

There's no reason not to but the question is whether you need to or would benefit greatly from doing so.

Back