Estimate my BF%

No offense brother just my honest opinion I'd go with dialtones number of around 18%

You're holding quite a bit around the mid section which is why the abs aren't showing at all. Also I can tell you're holding quite a bit in your back from the love handles. At least you don't have a big ol beer belly or anything like that!

My suggestion is to go to the diet forum and get your diet point on. Thats gonna make a night and day diff in your physique. Then work out a good cardio routine and you should be able to drop the first 5% pretty quickly.

18% isn't bad for a normal person. It's pretty average. Trust me, when you start dropping weight, you'll realize how much fat you actually have...it's always a shock to me when I diet down.

I'd say anywhere from 16-18% as well. You are holding quite a bit of body fat around your midsection. Cut down with a proper diet and you'll be where you want to be. What did you think you were at?

This chart might help you. I'd say you are at around 20%, 15% seems way too low. The reason I say 20%, is because my roommate has pretty much the exact same body as you, and when he got his body fat calculated it was at 22%. He has one thing that you don't have though, which is a little bit of manboobs, so based on that I would say 20%.

View attachment 551770

Last edited:
Back