Estradiol levels and AI after bloods

bozz3001

43yrs 215lbs 18%bf
running Test E 250/250 WEEK and AI .5 EOD HcG 250/250IU WEEK ..pre cycle Estradiol level 25.4 ( scale 8.0-35.0pg/ml) 6 weeks bloodwork Estradiol Level 43.7 ..
Question is should I up the AI to .5 Everyday or any other suggestions

43yrs 215lbs 18%bf
running Test E 250/250 WEEK and AI .5 EOD HcG 250/250IU WEEK ..pre cycle Estradiol level 25.4 ( scale 8.0-35.0pg/ml) 6 weeks bloodwork Estradiol Level 43.7 ..
Question is should I up the AI to .5 Everyday or any other suggestions

your only running 250 mg a week of test, AND your running .5 mg of adex EOD , and your estadiol is still going up , , with that much adex and that low of test dosage, it shouldn't be. your adex may be bunk

BTW i think that's a good level. You need to consider that he is taking HCG which can spike e2 in a lot of people plus a supraphysiological dosage of testosterone. It's also a mild anastrazole dosage, i don't think it's bunk.

OP, if you feel good, notice no water retention, irritability, sore/puffy/sensitive/itchy nipples, your libido and erections are good, then keep everything the way it is.

your only running 250 mg a week of test, AND your running .5 mg of adex EOD , and your estadiol is still going up , , with that much adex and that low of test dosage, it shouldn't be. your adex may be bunk

Im running 500 Test E week 250/250 split sorry I could have been more clear

That e2 level is fantastic then. 500 mg test per week AND hcg. I highly doubt the AI is bunk and i think that dosage is close to optimal.

You're welcome brother, best of luck. :D

Back