Estrogen on Cycle: The Good, The Bad, and The Proper Management of Both.

I know this has been answered in the main board multiple times, but I'm going to ask it here so that the answer is in this sticky.

What doeses of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and/or SERM (if you think you need to be proactive of gyno) should one be taking while on their cycle (I realize bloods should be done to get this perfect, but a general dose to start at would be great)?

Also, are there signs that can let one know they are gymo suseptable BEFORE they start AAS?

Thanks!

I know this has been answered in the main board multiple times, but I'm going to ask it here so that the answer is in this sticky.

What doeses of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and/or SERM (if you think you need to be proactive of gyno) should one be taking while on their cycle (I realize bloods should be done to get this perfect, but a general dose to start at would be great)?

Also, are there signs that can let one know they are gymo suseptable BEFORE they start AAS?

Thanks!

It is going to be different for everyone. Knowing the cycle would allow you to get input from many people as to a good starting point and then you can adjust from there. If you have a cycle in mind heck post it up and Ill be glad to give my thoughts.

It is going to be different for everyone. Knowing the cycle would allow you to get input from many people as to a good starting point and then you can adjust from there. If you have a cycle in mind heck post it up and Ill be glad to give my thoughts.

I was thinking for more of a beginner 12 week test cycle with a clomid/noval PCT. I think it might be nice to know how much and how often Adex and Aromasin should be used depending on which one is chosen.

Edit: Or maybe it would be nice to show amount/frequency of aromasin/adex for a light, medium and heavy cycle, just general amounts. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Awesome post. So much helpful information. I just started my first cycle of Test/Deca. I asked an "experienced user" about AIs because I had researched and wanted to be as safe as possible. He promptly told me it was a waste of money and inhibiting estrogen will stop me from getting the most out of my cycle. He was basing this on his own personal experience, after reading this I realize everyone is different. My questions are these: how soon after starting cycle would I notice side effects of excess estrogen levels? Specifically gyno. Also, the liquidex and raloxifene products I looked at on the site above, RUI...are these products injected or consumed in a different way? Thanks for help from anyone who responds.

Awesome post. So much helpful information. I just started my first cycle of Test/Deca. I asked an "experienced user" about AIs because I had researched and wanted to be as safe as possible. He promptly told me it was a waste of money and inhibiting estrogen will stop me from getting the most out of my cycle. He was basing this on his own personal experience, after reading this I realize everyone is different. My questions are these: how soon after starting cycle would I notice side effects of excess estrogen levels? Specifically gyno. Also, the liquidex and raloxifene products I looked at on the site above, RUI...are these products injected or consumed in a different way? Thanks for help from anyone who responds.

Within 2-3 weeks you will know if e2 is high - gyno symptoms may occur in the same time frame or may take longer. The goal is to manage estrogen so it doesnt get to the point of gyno and if it does be prepared. The rui products are taken orally. They are liquid so you measure out dosage in oral syrige and just swallow - i chase with water. Thanks for participating in this thread!

Thanks Jimi! You saved me hours of googling to understand when and why AIs should be incorporated into a cycle. Keep spreading the knowledge!

Wow..thanks for this info. I really didn't understand. Knew about the possiblity of Gyno if sauced, but didn't know what to look for to help. Really appreciate this info.

Back