Estrogen on Cycle: The Good, The Bad, and The Proper Management of Both.

Hey JimiThing... thanks for this post... need your advice on whether or not I will need a serm with the following cycle

Stats
40yrs old male
195lbs
5'10 inches tall
12% body fat
Blood pressure of an 18 yr old:)

Cycle:
- 600mg of Sustanon 300 per week (2 pins) for 5 weeks followed by 500mg (2 pins) per week of test enanthate for 7 weeks - 12 weeks total
- 6.25mg per day of exemestane (aromasin) for all 12 weeks
PCT:
- Begins 2.5 weeks after my last injection: Clomafene Citrate (clomid) 50mg everyday for 4 weeks + Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

How do you know if Gyno is making an appearance? is there an advance warning?
Where can I find raloxifene?... my current UGL does not carry this product.
Thanks

Hey JimiThing... thanks for this post... need your advice on whether or not I will need a serm with the following cycle

Stats
40yrs old male
195lbs
5'10 inches tall
12% body fat
Blood pressure of an 18 yr old:)

Cycle:
- 600mg of Sustanon 300 per week (2 pins) for 5 weeks followed by 500mg (2 pins) per week of test enanthate for 7 weeks - 12 weeks total
- 6.25mg per day of exemestane (aromasin) for all 12 weeks
PCT:
- Begins 2.5 weeks after my last injection: Clomafene Citrate (clomid) 50mg everyday for 4 weeks + Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

How do you know if Gyno is making an appearance? is there an advance warning?
Where can I find raloxifene?... my current UGL does not carry this product.
Thanks

I would dial up stane doses to 12.5mg/day.
Itchy sensative nipples are a sign. Look for signs prior to that though - emotional, joints hurt - these things happen to me very quickly when my e2 is elevated...well before my lump starts to become evident.
RUI has raloxifene.

Blue heart, please start your own thread with questions so people can find ti better and you dont make others threads a muck.

one tip though: you are NOT finished your internal development till age 24-26. starting ANY sort of steroid before 24 is VERY likely to mess up or even halt your development. I am not talking about height so much as i am about your endocrine system and other things...
you may likely end up needing testosterone injections for the rest of your life just to feel/be normal and other issues as well. STOP NOW for the next few years just research..
using aas at 19 is just stupid... stop now and research, you dont know the basics of this stuff at all...

good luck.

Blue heart, please start your own thread with questions so people can find ti better and you dont make others threads a muck.

one tip though: you are NOT finished your internal development till age 24-26. starting ANY sort of steroid before 24 is VERY likely to mess up or even halt your development. I am not talking about height so much as i am about your endocrine system and other things...
you may likely end up needing testosterone injections for the rest of your life just to feel/be normal and other issues as well. STOP NOW for the next few years just research..
using aas at 19 is just stupid... stop now and research, you dont know the basics of this stuff at all...

good luck.

Absolutely true...Be patient and work hard.

Excellent thread here. Learned a good deal. Made the mistake of using too much dex and killed my libido. Was still able to get rock hard, just could not climax for the life of me. Once I cut the dex down it started to be better and I noticed my workouts were better too with more of a pump. Lesson learned!

how much arimidex would you recommend for a cycle of materon enanthate and test enanthate. Mast dosed 400mg a week, test 500mg a week. I been doing 1mg every other day, is that too much?

Good post. We were just talking about estrogen receptors in biochem yesterday and it had me thinking about what the best route during a cycle was....suicide or inhibitor. I never would have imagined how much biochemistry would relate to some of the most debated things in bodybuilding and fitness, at the cellular level of course.

So I'm running testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and am getting blood work. I am curious to see how "balanced" my e2 is. Ill be getting full sensitive assay so id like to run it by you Jimi and get your thoughts. Should I post it here or via pm what ?

So I'm running testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and am getting blood work. I am curious to see how "balanced" my e2 is. Ill be getting full sensitive assay so id like to run it by you Jimi and get your thoughts. Should I post it here or via pm what ?

Whichever you prefer is fine with me man. In fact post it here so we can see your #'s and coorolte them with how you felt, That might be helpful to people.

Jimi quick question! So if im running dex and gyno still occurs and I ad a serm to halt it and then adjust my dex will the gyno reverse or just stay halted! I was also advised to use Letro to reverse gyno! Can you clarify? How to reverse gyno especially if it gets bad!

Jimi quick question! So if im running dex and gyno still occurs and I ad a serm to halt it and then adjust my dex will the gyno reverse or just stay halted! I was also advised to use Letro to reverse gyno! Can you clarify? How to reverse gyno especially if it gets bad!

You want to use a serm to reverse gyno for sure. Letro crushes your estrogen levels. As you can see by reading above that is NOT a good thing. A serm blocks estrogens effects on breast tissue. Your best serm for this is raloxifene followed by tamoxifen. If you use ralox and adjust your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you will need to continue the serm post cycle but the gyno reversal WILL begin while you are on cycle. Same with tamoxifen, it just is not quite as effective as raloxifene but still a very viable option. Hope that helps!

Back